This simple Sunday School craft will help kids keep the Books of the Bible handy for easier learning.
FUN Ways to Practice the Books of the Bible:
- Books of the Bible Scramble (printable game)
- Books of the Bible Bookcase (printable books)
- Army of Spoons
- Lego Books of the Bible
- Pool Noodle Activity
- 66 Books on Tee
- Cup Build Up
- Discs of the Bible
Free Books of the Bible Bookmark
This simple books of the Bible craft is practice and easy to make.
- Print page one on cardstock
- Now print page 2 on the back of page 1
- Cut out the cross bookmark (there are 2 to a page)
- Use a hole punch to make a hole at the top
- Use yarn that has gone back and forth 6 times and fold in half, push through, put one end through the folded area to make a tassel
- Kids can decorate their crosses with crayons, markers, glitter, stickers, paint, etc.
Practice the Books of the Bible
Encourage kids to keep them in their Bible, by their bed, in their favorite book, on a bathroom mirror, or wherever else they will see them frequently and remember to practice the Books of the Bible.
Here is our favorite song for singing the Books of the Bible!
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Learn Books of the Bible with Hopscotch game
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Jesus Feeds the 5000 Craft
- Lost Sheep Craft
Download Books of the Bible Bookmark
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!