If you are looking for a super cute and memorable creation craft, you will love this fun free creation crafts for Sunday school. This 7 days of creation crafts is an easy-to-make Bible craft for toddler, pre-k, preschool, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders for at home or Sunday school lessons at church. Simply print the days of creation craft pdf file in black and white to review what God created on each of the seven days of Creation according to the book of Genesis in the Bible.
This year in Sunday School we started back at the beginning of the Bible with the creation of the world from Genesis 1:1-25. In our Bible lesson we learned what God created all 7 days of creatino for kids. Then we use this days of creation printables to create a really cool creation craft.You will love that the free creation craft for Sunday School is a simple, no-prep way for kids remember what God made on each day of the 7 days of Creation. Plus, you’ll love that this paper craft requires no fancy materials to make. Use this creation craft ideas with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students in a variety of settings from homeschool Bible crafts to church groups and Christian schools.
Free Creation Crafts for Sunday School
7 days of creation crafts
- printable craft (below)
- crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- brads to connect the cover with the day spinner.
Days of Creation Craft
- Day 1 – day and night
- Day 2 – seperated sky and water
- Day 3 – land and plants
- Day 4 – sun, moon and stars
- Day 5 – birds and fish
- Day 6 – animals and man
- Day 7 – God rested
First Week of Sunday School Activity
Because our Creation lesson coincided with the first day of Sunday School in the new year, we did this make a new friend scavenger hunt during opening times. This is such a fun, simple way to help kids talk to other children and start to get to know one another. This page is also included in the file below.
Days of Creation Activity
Looking for more fun creation craft ideas to help kids learn and remember when God created the world? You will love this FREE Days of Creation Game – BINGO. This Bible game is a great tool for classrooms, Sunday School classes, homeschoolers, coops, and families.
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Learn Books of the Bible with Hopscotch game
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Jesus Feeds the 5000
- Parable of the lost sheep craft activities
- God protects us craft from the story of Nahum
- Prophet Ezekiel Craft (free printable template included)
- Zerubbabel Leads the Israelites Home Pennant Craft
- Lampstand Zechariah the Prophet Craft
- FUN Christmas Story Scavenger Hunt
- Jesus in the Temple Craft
- 12 Disciples Bible Crafts and Activities for Sunday School Lesson
- Wordless Book Craft
- Jesus is Greater than John: Jesus Sandals Craft
- See all of our free Sunday School Lessons!
Days of Creation Printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share, please share a link to this page for others to grab their own copy. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Creation Craft Wheel <<
Thank u for the idea of making creation craft.
I teach nursery sunday school. This month we learn about creation, may I use yr creation craft in my class as an activity?
I hope u don’t mind and give us yr permission.
Thank you so much for the free printables. Teaching my 2 1/2 year old grandson about God creating creation. Your talent and willingness to share the gift of your talents are a huge blessing to folks like me who do not have that ability. May the Lord bless you abundantly.
Thank you so much for allowing the use of your Sunday School materials. I teach at a small church and am looking for color pages and activities to go along with our Bible stories. I am so excited to have come across your site. Thank you again!
Our church is not doing VBS this year. I am going to do a Bible club in our front yard for the few children in our neighborhood. Would this setting be an acceptable use of your free Creation Craft?
Thank you very much,
Hi. Thank you so much for the free printable crafts. You have incredible talent. I just started homeschooling my 9-year-old daughter a few months ago. We just started the Mystery of History Curriculum and these will definitely come in handy. I also help out with the preschoolers at my church on Sunday mornings. Thanks again!
You are a God-send! We are new to our church – my husband is the Pastor, and I am the Director of Children’s Ministries. We are starting from scratch with Sunday school for the kids and I needed some craft ideas. I Googled “creation craft ideas for elementary kids,” and there you were! THANKS for graciously sharing your gift with us!
Thank you so much. My Sunday school class will love this!
Thank you for sharing. Now a grandma I am helping with the little ones again.
GOD bless you for your generosity!! What a huge help, your free crafts are! I am using this craft with a group of children who range from 4 years old to 11!
Thank you for this idea! I am leading a group of third graders in a family Bible night and we are doing the 7 days of Creation.