Help kids remember the days of creation from Genesis with this fun, free Printable Creation Craft for Kids for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids’ Sunday school lessons.
7 Days of Creation for Kids
This year in Sunday School we started back at the beginning with the story of the creation of the world from Genesis 1:1-25. This lesson and free Printable Creation Craft for Kids are perfect for kids from Preschool – 3rd grade in a variety of settings.
This is a fun, simple craft that helps kids review what God made on the 7 days of creation.
- Free Template (below) printed on cardstock
- brads (to connect the cover with the day spinner
- crayons, markers or colored pencils
Days of Creation Craft
- Simple cut out the number circle and the days of creation cover circle.
- Cut out the little slice from the cover.
- Attach cover to numbers circle with a brad in the middle
More Bible Activities for Kids
- Nahum Prophet to Nineveh Craft (K-3rd)
- Prophet Ezekiel Pinwheel Craft (K-3rd)
- Zerubbabel Leads the Israelites Home Pennant
- Zechariah Lampstand Craft
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt (Luke 2)
- Jesus in the Temple as a Boy
- 12 Disciples
- Jesus Rejected in Nazareth: Wordless Book Cross Craft
- Jesus is Greater than John: Jesus Sandals Craft
Download Printable Creation Craft for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share, please share a link to this page for others to download their own copy. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!