Kids will have fun learning about nocturnal animals with this huge Nocturnal Animals Printable Pack. Aimed at kids in preschool and kindergarten, kids will learn about nine different animals that prefer to come out at night instead of during the day.
Farm Activities for Kids
- Nocturnal Farm Animals Game
- Farm Writing Prompts
- Hands on Farm Week
- Nocturnal Farm Animals
- Bat Unit
- Bat Counting Mats
- 14 Farm Animal Puzzles
- Fun Farm Fieldtrip
- Simple Farm Animals Dot-to-Dots
- Farm Easy Reader
- FREE Farm Cutting Practice
- Bingo Marker Farm Number Worksheets
Nocturnal Animals Printable Pack
This 70-page printable pack contains a variety of activities including:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Number Cards – Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages – Write a story about the picture.
- Count the Fireflies – Count the fireflies in the jar and then clip the correct answer. (Count and clip cards)
- Color Matching Cards – Look at the picture and clip the correct color. (Look and clip cards)
- Number Matching Cards – Decorate the numbers and laminate for durability. Use for number recognition and matching/memory games.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings.
Download Nocturnal Animals Printable Pack
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.