Your kids will love this Easter bingo! This Easter Activity for kids is perfect for at home, in a classroom, or as part of a Sunday School Lessons for kids from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd graders, and 4th graders too. Children will learn parts of the Easter story such as the empty bomg, Jesus, white lily, nail, soldier, angel, and more with this Easter Game for kids. Simply print pdf file with easter bingo printable and you are ready to play!
This free printable religious easter bingo cards printables is a fun easter activity for kids to play in April. This printable easter bingo contains 16 game boards so that you can play this free printable easter bingo at home, coop or Sunday school. As this easter bingo game is picture-based it works well for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students. This easter bingo cards make such a fun way for kids to become familiar with Christian symbols of Easter.
Easter bingo printable
Easter Games for Kids
Now cut apart the free printable easter bingo cards and put in a ziplock bag so you are ready. You will need easter bingo cards for each child.
Easter Activity for Kids
The pictures in this Easter Bingo game include:
- 3 crosses
- crown of thorns
- Roman soldier
- empty tomb
- palm branch
- Mary the mother of James
- Mary Magdalene
- “He is Risen” word art
- Easter Lily flower
- spring tulips
- gold coins
- “Jesus” word
Free printable easter bingo
You will need one parent, teacher, or student to be the caller. They will pick a picture out of the bag and tell the other children what picture they need to cover. You can use a variety of things as you markers for this bingo game: math manipulatives, unifex cubes, easter erasers, jelly beans, chocolate eggs, etc.
Easter bingo game
All the students will cover the same picture as the caller mentioned with one of their markers at the same time. Continue calling new pictures and covering them until one students yells BINGO. You get BINGO when you have 4 in a row – horizontal, vertical, or diaganol.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Easter bingo Cards
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to grab their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Grant Avenue Design
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Easter BINGO <<
Beth, your bingo game is wonderful. During this unprecedented time of the corona virus and the separation from my Sunday school class, I am in the process of putting together Easter bags (to leave on their porches) for my 15 Sunday school students. I am wondering if you would give me your permission to include the bingo game in my Easter bags for children to engage with their families. I will include your website information.
Who is the man with the green coat? The list only has 15 items 🙂
Love this game! thanks for sharing! I’m just curious who the person dressed in brown and green is supposed to be? It looks like everything is listed except for him. Thanks!
Thank you so much! You have such WONDERFUL resources!
Thank you very much, my Sunday school class will love this for Easter! K-3rd grade. I have done a Christmas Bingo and they love it, so I know this will be a big hit! Thank you!