Your kids will love this free printable Easter Bingo! This Easter Game is perfect for at home, in a classroom, or as part of a Sunday School Lessons for kids from toddlers, preschoolers, pre k, kindergarteners, first graders, 2nd graders 3rd graders, 4th graders, and more.
This free printable religious easter bingo cards printables is a fun easter activity for kids to play in April. This game contains 16 game boards so that you can play this Bingo Game at home, coop or Sunday school. As this activity is picture based it works well for toddler, preschool, prek, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
This is such a fun way for kids to become familiar with Christian symbols of Easter.
Easter Games for Kids
Now cut apart the calling cards and put in a ziplock bag so you are ready. You will need easter bingo cards for each child. The pictures in this Easter Bingo game include:
- 3 crosses
- crown of thorns
- Roman soldier
- empty tomb
- palm branch
- Mary the mother of James
- Mary Magdalene
- “He is Risen” word art
- Easter Lily flower
- spring tulips
- gold coins
- “Jesus” word
You will need one parent, teacher, or student to be the caller. They will pick a picture out of the bag and tell the other children what picture they need to cover. You can use a variety of things as you markers for this bingo game: math manipulatives, unifex cubes, easter erasers, jelly beans, chocolate eggs, etc.
All the students will cover the same picture as the caller mentioned with one of their markers at the same time. Continue calling new pictures and covering them until one students yells BINGO. You get BINGO when you have 4 in a row – horizontal, vertical, or diaganol.
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download FREE Easter BINGO Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Grant Avenue Design
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!