Lookng for some cute airplane crafts for your little pilot? You will love these fun airplane craft preschool, toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders. Whether you want to build a plane craft your child can board or a fun model out of a tp roll, a cute footprint airplane project, or a flying straw craft – you will love these creative aeroplane craft ideas!
Whether you are planning a Letter A preschool alphabet week with a is for airplane, or are just looking for a fun kids craft – here are the best plane crafts for kids I’ve seen! There are lots of airplane crafts to choose from so you find just the right airplane craft for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. We have found cute popsicle stick airplane projects, engaging clothespin airplane, cool looking craft plane, and load smore airplane craft ideas. The hardes part is figuring out which popsicle stick plane to try first!
Airplane craft preschool
- DIY Cardboard Box Planes from The Pinning Mama – These outrageously fun airplane craft that kids can actually get in to take their flight. These are super fun for a plane movie night or pretending like you are going on a flight to a different country around the world. Grab your printable passport for kids here! You can get free country printables for kids too.
- Toilet Paper Roll Plane from Pink Stripey Socks – If you have a fan of the Disney Planes movie, this cute carboard tube craft is a must!
- Milk Jug Plane Craft from Danielle’s Place – I love crafts that reuse things we have laying around the house!
- Craft Stick Airplane from Preschool Powol Packets – simple and cute project for young kids.
- 3D Foam Airplane from The Adventures of J-Man and Millerbug – these are cute planes that won’t hurt if they bonk you on the head.
- Footprint Airplane on Canvas from Glued to my Crafts – this is such a precious keepsake and would make a cute decoration for a plan themed room
- Paper Mache Soda Bottle Airplane from Increations – this looks just like a fisher price plane when it is done!
- TP Aeroplane from Molly Moo0 – I love this clever twist on this toilet paper roll airplane craft!
- Egg carton Airplane from Creatiful Kids is sure to be a hit with your young kids looking to make an air plane craft
- Flying Airplane from Amy’s Free Ideas – this plane actually flies! How cool is that?
- Pencil Case Airplane from Crafty Crafted – make your own pencil can that looks like an aeroplane
- Airplane Piggy Bank from Bright Nest – this plane craft for kids is not only super cute, but useful too as it doubles as a piggy bank for kids to keep their money
- Simple Airplane Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 me – all you need are a few simple materials to make this really clever plane craft preschool.
Looking for more fun, free transportation printables to help kids learn a variety of skills with a fun transporation theme? You will love these transportation free printables:
- Construction Worksheets – looking for another huge pack with tons of activities to help teach your kindergartner? You will love this huge construction theme!
- Dump Truck Counting Mat – Count to 20 activity that uses foil or playdough as a hands on manipulative.
- Help kid spractice a variety of skills with this HUGE pack of Transportation Worksheets
- Transportation Kindergarten Word Families Sliders – help kids improve reading skills with this fun transportation themed learning activity
- Tools matching upper and lowercase letters game printable activity
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters – practice handwriting while tracing letters with this fun transportation theme printable
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables to practice a variety of math and literacy skills with a no prep activity for early learners.
- Transportation Playdough Mats – Kids will have fun recreating vehicles while strengthening hands using play dough.
- School Bus Alphabet Matching – practice matter upper and lowerase letters with a fun back to school theme.
- Check out these transportation activities for preschool
- Transportation Pom Pom Activity Sheets – work on one to one correspondence with this fun hands-on transportation activity
- Make some artwork as you try this silly painting with cars activity for kids
- Practicing counting to 100 with this number train printable
- Don’t miss these fun-to-read Transportation Books for Kids
- Airplane cvc words worksheets to complete with do a dot markers
- Crazy Roads Kindergarten Sight Words Game or the pre-k sight words version or first grade sight words games edition
- Practice sight words with this fun, Train themed sightwordgame
Crafts Ideas for Kids
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- 100 Amazing Zoo Animal Crafts
- These tin foil art projects are fun-to-make and so pretty!
- Folded Paper Elephant Craft Bookmark
- Painted Flower Craft Preschool
- Creative Pipe Cleaner Crafts kids will want to make
- Stunning Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft
- Bubble Wrap Painting Rain Craft
- Outrageously Cute Googly Eye Crafts
- Tissue Paper Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- Star Wars Crafts that are from a galaxy far, far away
- Super cute Thing 1 and Thing 2 Craft
- Must-try Popsicle Stick Crafts
- Over 100 Fun Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super fun Spin Art Flower Craft for Kids
- This Monet art project for kids is a fun way to introduce famous artists for kids with a stunning project!
- Lovely Coffee Filter Crafts for kids
- Check out these toilet paper roll crafts
- Try these paper plate crafts for all occasions
- Clever Fall Crafts for Kids
- Silly Monster Crafts for kids of all ages
- Cute Handprint Alphabet Crafts from A to Z
- Letter Crafts sorted A-Z
- Learn your letters with these free printable alphabet crafts
Looking for more fun kids activities and other ideas to keep kids engaged, learning, and having fun? Check out these:
- Scented, Watermelon Playdough Recipe for summer
- EASY Pool Noodle Race Track for Kids
- Baking Soda Clay
- Amazing Baking Soda Slime
- Edible Peanut Butter Playdough
- 30 Homemade Bird Feeders to make
- Pop rocks and soda experiment
- EPIC Water Balloon Painting Activities
- Simple Popsicle Stick Catapult project for kids
- 100+ Zoo Animal Crafts
- Summer STEM Ice Boat Races
- Easy Marshmallow Shooter
- Vibrant Sidewalk Chalk Paint
- 25+ Water Balloon Games for Summer fun
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- Van Gogh Starry Night Aluminum Foil Art Project
- Our favorite 2 ingredient slime is great for any time of the year!
Things to Do with Kids
- Edible Peanut Butter Playdough
- Shape Recognition Activity for Kids
- Rainbow Painting with Cars
- Grass Head Summer Activity for Kids
- Printable Lego Activities for Kids
- Silly Bouncy Egg
- Fun-to-Make DIY Foosball Table – Stem Project for kids
- Easy Sand Volcano with NO clean-up
- Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime
- Strawberry Scented Jello Playdough Recipe
- Snake Bubbles
- Beautiful Capillary Action Experiment
- Puffy Paint Recipes and Projects for Kids
- Kool Aid Watermelon Playdough
- LOTS of Fun Sidewalk Chalk Games
- 75+ Free Printable Scavenger Hunts for Kids
There are so many fun ways to play and teach kids about chemical reactions using a baking soda and vinegar reaction. Here are some of our favorite baking soda and vinegar activities.
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF! Rocket Baking Soda and Vinegar Experiment
- Lemon Volcano are an EPIC Summer Experiment for Kids
- Mentos and Soda Experiment
- Outrageous Leak Proof Bag Science Experiments for Kids
- Heat Sensitivie Color Changing Slime Recipe
- 100 Exciting Year-Round Science Experiments for Kids
- Rainbow Activities for Preschoolers
- How to Make a Newton’s Cradle Science Expeirment