Kids will have fun practicing alphabet letters with this fun, hands-on and free gingerbread alphabet activity.
Christmas Activities for Families
- Rudolph Races
- Paper Strip Christmas Ornament
- Fluffy Christmas Slime
- 13 Christmas Science Experiments for Kids
- Christmas Coloring Sheets
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Marbleized Crayon Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Playdough mats
- Free Christmas Around the World eBook
- Snowman Keepsake Ornament
- Best Gingerbread Cookies Recipes
- No Stick Gingerbread Slime
- Printable Polar Express Worksheets
Gingerbread Alphabet Activity
Start by printing gingerbread house pages, laminate them, and cut them in half. Now you are ready for lots of fun, hands on alphabet practice kids can do over and over and over again.
Kids will use these candy cane pipe cleaners (or a red and white pipe cleaner twisted together) to form the alphabet letters from A to Z. The mats are such a great way for kids to practice learning to form letters.
These alphabet mats make practicing letters fun for preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids.
HINT: If you prefer, you can use these with dry erase markers, trace with fingers, or even with playdough.
Included in this free download are both uppercase and lowercase letters! This is such a fun preschool, prek, and kindergarten literacy activity.
More FUN Gingerbread Activities for Kids
Gingerbread Books for Kids
Download Gingerbread Alphabet Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836, EduClips, The Enlightened Elephant, MelonHeadz
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!