Kids will have fun practicing identifying letters while helping Santa find the names of kids who have been nice on his list with this super cute, clever, and FREE printable Santa’s List Letter Find. These are such fun Christmas Worksheets for kindergarten and first grade students in December. We love educational free worksheets that make learning fun!
This Santa theme printable is such a fun, clever activity to help kids practice letter recognition in various fonts. Santa’s List Find the letter pack is filled with free Christmas Worksheets that help children learning their ABCs work on visual discrimination from A-Z. This is a fun learning activity to use for a Christmas theme in December. These are perfect for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students.
Christmas Worksheets for Kindergarten
Kids will have fun practicing identifying letters of various fonts in this clever Christmas letter find activity. This is such a fun way to sneak in some alphabet practice during the holidays!
Simply print the pages for the alphabet letters A to Z you are working on in black and white. The blackline template will help you save money on printer ink costs.
Christmas Find the Letter
This cute activity is a great literacy activity for December. Children can color the Santa on the top if they like with crayons, markers, or colored pencils. This is great for strengthening hand muscles and refining fine motor skills which will help kids get ready for writing!
Christmas Worksheets Free
On the free Christmas worksheets, kids will help Santa out by circling the names that start with the letter on his sack so he will know which kids get presents from which sack.
Have kids practice alphabetical order by putting the names in order.
- Free Santa Coloring Pages
- Santa CVC Words Activities
- Super cute and Free Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Count to 20 Christmas Playdough Mats
- Christmas Letter Tracing
- Pattern Christmas Playdough Mats
- Christmas Counting Cards
- Stockings Christmas Color Game for Preschoolers
Looking for more free printable worksheets and epic Christmas Activities for kids? Check these out:
- Holiday Tree Letter Find Christmas Worksheets
- Practice matching letters to the correct beginning sounds as you work on phonemic awareness in these Christmas Phonics puzzles
- FUN Rudolph Race Game
- Free Christmas Alphabet Game
- Super cute Free Printable Christmas Worksheets for prek-2nd graders
- Gingerbread Christmas Alphabet Game
- Free printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Worksheets for going around the world in December
- Free Christmas Games Pictionary
- Christmas Dot to Dot Printables
- BINGO – a printable Free Christmas Games
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages
- Free Christmas Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack of super cute pages!
Download Free Santa’s List Letter Find
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!