Celebrate Easter with this fun Easter Bingo! This Easter Bingo Printable is a no prep easter activity for preschool, toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd graders, and families. This Easter game printable is super cute and FREE. Simply download the Easter Bingo Game pdf file with the easter game for kids and you are ready to play !
This printable easter bingo cards family is picture-based. That means this Easter Bingo works well for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4 students, and families. This Easter activities for kids make such a fun way for kids to become familiar with the symbols of Easter and spring. These Easter printables includes a fun page that consists of twenty calling cards which will need to be cut out and placed into a bag or hat for the caller to take out to play. There are also twenty different bingo cards which can be laminated for durability. Whether you are a parent, homeschooler, or classroom teachers – you will love this free printable easter bingo for helping kids to improve their knowledge of Easter while helping with language and fine motor skills. Use this in an Easter theme or Easter activity at home.
Easter bingo printable
Easter bingo game
Now print off the Easter Bingo calling cards and mats! You can print the free bingo printables which come in color with an image of an object relating to Easter. You can also laminate the pages for durability and then our child can use a dry erase marker to do cross out the words or counters to mark them!
There are twenty different objects that children will be learning about as they play this bingo – a basket of eggs, a carrot, a tulip, the words ‘Happy Easter,’ a bunny inside a pot, a chick, a jar of jellybeans, a flowery Easter egg, a bunny popping up out of a hole, a rainbow, a lamb, the words ‘Hop, hop, hop,’ a bunny holding an egg, a striped Easter egg, a girl in the rain, grass, a flower, a butterfly, a striped and spotted egg, and a bunny holding a carrot.
Easter Activity for Kids
This game is simple to play; I’m sure you’ve played BINGO before. But just in case you will put all the calling cards in a hat or bag. Give each player a game board and a handful of jelly beans (or other type of game piece like buttons, lego bricks, playdough, easter egg mini erasers, etc). Now call off the image you pull out. Everyone will cover the image on their gameboard if they have it. Continue playing until one player has 4-in-a-row for BINGO.
Play again with one of the other boards – we have 20+ to choose from! I like to let me kids eat the jelly bean or skittle candy when we finish playing. It makes it a little extra fun. Besidse bing a fun easter activity for toddlers, this is a great activity for working on visual discrimination and learning new vocabulary too!
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Counting Cards,The Easter Story Printables, Dyeing Easter eggs sequencing printables
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Easter bingo printable free
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Grant Avenue Design
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!