Do your learners need some extra fine motor practice and some practice in their beginning sounds? Then these trace the picture pages are the perfect tracing pictures worksheets for your learners fine motor skills. Practice tracing, coloring and handwriting all in this one printable tracing pictures worksheet set and get your learners excited about learning their beginning sounds as well! Simply print the free printable tracing pictures and give it to your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders to work on those muscles in their fingers with this fun printable alphabet worksheets with pictures.
Trace the Picture
These alphabet picture tracing pages are no-prep and are perfect for teaching preschoolers and kindergarteners. I love trace the picture worksheets like these because they are simple and provides learners with plenty of practice for so many different skills at one time.
- Fine Motor Skills
- Handwriting Practice
- Beginning Sounds
This printable features pictures matching the alphabet to allow learners to practice their alphabet recognition and beginning sounds as well. This printable is so versatile and fun for this reason!
Tracing Pictures Worksheets
Printable Tracing Pictures
These alphabet worksheets are no-prep which makes this printable all the more fun!
To prepare this activity, you will require the following materials:
- Writing Materials such as crayons, color pencils, pencils and markers
To prep this printable, you only need to print the pages you require. Make as many copies as you need and distribute it to your learners. These Alphabet tracing worksheets are a fun no-prep activity as well.
Free Printable Tracing Pictures
Each printable page includes the following:
- A picture with half of it in a solid line and the other half is a tracing line.
- The word in traceable handwriting letters
The printable contains the following words for the letters of the alphabet:
- Aa for acorn
- Bb for boat
- Cc for cupcake
- Dd for donut
- Ee for easel
- Ff for fan
- Gg for garbage
- Hh for house
- Ii for igloo
- Jj for jellybean
- Kk for koala
- Ll for lamp
- Mm for mermaid
- Nn for nest
- Oo for octopus
- Pp for pineapple
- Qq for quartz
- Rr for rain
- Ss for snowman
- Tt for tiger
- Uu for umbrella
- Vv for volcano
- Ww for web
- Xx for x-ray
- Yy for yogurt
- Zz for zeppelin
For a fun and hands-on beginning sounds alphabet activity check out these Alphabet Beginning Sounds Wheel Clip Cards.
Alphabet Worksheets with Pictures
Print the pages and present your learners with the necessary materials to complete the activity.
Learners will use a marker or crayon to trace the dotted line of the image to complete the image. They will then color in the image.
Learners will then use a marker or pencil or otherwise and trace the word at the bottom of the page. They can also sound out the beginning sound to practice their alphabet letters and their beginning sounds.
You can choose to use this printable with your preschoolers, kindergarteners and even first graders.
This printable would be perfect to use in morning tubs or bins, early finishers or as an additional literacy centers for learners who need some fine motor and literacy practice.
Alphabet WorksheetsLooking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Alphabet Wheels (Beginning Sounds) – Alphabet Clip Cards
- Alphabet Letter Maze Worksheets | Letter Recognition Activity
- Animal Alphabet Puzzles (with real photos)
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids
Free Alphabet Tracing
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.