If you are working with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, or first grader on learning their ABCs, you know they will need to reference something frequently to remember how to form their letters. It is a skill that just takes time and practice! These super cute, alphabet printables for wall are a handy tool for helping children learn their letters. We’ve included large alphabet flashcards printable in this alphabet printables. Simply print the pdf file with the alphabet flash cards printable, cut apart, and hang on your wall for kids to reference the upper and lowercase letters frequently.
Alphabet Printables for Wall
It may seem easy to you now, but learning the alphabet A to Z was not so easy when you were young! Learning letters, working on letter recognition, matching uppercase and lower case letters, and starting to listen for phonemic sounds to identify beginning sounds is hard work for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. But it is essential as the alphabet is the foundation for all future learning, literacy, reading, and writing. Grab these alphabet printables for wall so your child to easily reference as they are learning their letters. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these printable alphabet letters for wall children can use as a reference as they begin identifying and writing letters.
Free printable alphabet flash cards
Large alphabet flashcards printable
With a little one starting Preschool I wanted to really focus on the Alphabet with her. After all, isn’t knowing the alphabet the building blocks to everything!?!? So I created both wall cards and matching alphabet flashcards for us to use as we learn!
Whether you are a teacher, parent, or homeschooeler you will love these handy large 5” x 8” wallcards are perfect for hanging on your walls. This is super helpful for young learners so they can remember how to form each letter.
Alphabet flash cards printable
WE’ve included standard 3″ by 5″ cards for individual practice, practice tracing letters, and using with games. See the alphabet flash card activity ideas following.
Alphabet Flashcard Games
Use these free alphabet flashcards for individual review, in the car, putting in alphabetical order, and playing alphabet games and abc activities like:
- Find the letter Hunt (take the letter around the house and find other matching letters)
- Letter Jump – Call out a letter and have your child jump on that letter.
- Go Fish (print 2 copies)
- Letter of the Week (Bin or Sensory Learning Tray)
- Letter Pictionary – draw a picture that starts with the letter/sound on the card
- Memory (print 2 copies)
- Outdoor Sound Match like Reading Confetti
Alphabet Cards Printable
Look for more free flashcards? We have lots of choices to help you learn and review lots of math, science, and literacy skills!
- Lego printable multiplication flash cards
- Shape Scavenger Hunt Flashcards
- Alphabet Wall Cards
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Famous Landmarks Lego Challenge Cards
- Handy Music Note Flashcards
- Number Flashcards Printable
- Free Sign Language Flash Cards
- Printable Biology Flashcards
- Printable color flashcards for toddlers
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Minion Division Printable Math Flashcards
- Free Printable Alphabet Flash Cards
- Addition Princess Flashcards
- Sight Word Flashcards
- Constellation Flashcards
- Lego Alphabet Crafts
- Printable Piano Flashcards
- Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Subtraction Toy Story Flashcards
- See all our printable flashcards for kids of all ages!
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Printable Alphabet Letters for Wall
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share, please share a link to this page, not the file. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!