If you are working with your toddler, preschooler, or Kindergartner on learning the alphabet – here are some printable FREE Alphabet Flashcards & Wallcards to help you out! These are perfect for adorning your homeschool walls!
More FREE Flashcards
Printable Alphabet Wall Cards
With little one starting Preschool I wanted to really focus on the Alphabet with her. After all, isn’t knowing the alphabet the building blocks to everything!?!? So here are a couple free FREE Alphabet Flashcards & Wallcards we are hanging on the wall and using for games.
The large 5” x 8” wallcards are perfect for hanging on your walls. This is super helpful for young learners so they can remember how to form each letter. This free printable includes each letter from A to Z.
Alphabet Flash Cards
There are also alphabet flashcards in the standard 3” x 5” for each letter. These are great to review in the car, putting in order, and playing games like:
- Find the letter Hunt (take the letter around the house and find other matching letters)
- Letter Jump – Call out a letter and have your child jump on that letter.
- Go Fish (print 2 copies)
- Letter of the Week (Bin or Sensory Learning Tray)
- Letter Pictionary – draw a picture that starts with the letter/sound on the card
- Memory (print 2 copies)
- Outdoor Sound Match like Reading Confetti
More FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more alphabet printables that will making learning letters from A to Z fun? Check out all these free printables to choose from:
- These Free Alphabet hats are one of our most popular posts! There is a black and white page for each letter of the alphabet. Young learners will love wearing their alphabet crown featuring the letter of the week.
- You will love these A to Z Letter find worksheets! Each of these clever alphabet worksheets has a different theme corresponding to the sound the alphabet letter makes. Students will color the picture that contain the upper and lowercase letters featured on teach page.
- If you are focusing on one letter at a time these Alphabet Mini Books are perfect! Simply color, fold, and read to help kids gain vocabulary and learn lots of words that start with the featured letter.
- There are lots of alphabet playdough mats out there, but our are free AND interactive! Kids will make the alphabet letter and use pladough (or crayons) to complete the picture featuring the alphabet sound.
- Kids will love forming uppercase letters our of Lego Duplo bricks with our Free Duplo Alphabet Mats. There is also a space for kids to practice tracing letters at the bottom.
- You will love these NO PREP Alphabet Coloring Pages which help preschool and kindergarten age kids practice listening for beginning sounds.
Alphabet Books for Kids
Download FREE Alphabet Flashcards & Wallcards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share, please share a link to this page, not the file. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!