Kids will have a blast playing and learning with these Christmas Hide and Seek mats that are reusable.
Free Christmas Seek and Find Games
Kindergarten kids will love these Christmas Hide and Seek Mats! Looking for a fun way to sharpen critical thinking and counting skills? The kids will love these Christmas themed find-it mats. They will work on their visual discrimination skills as they look for identical objects in the image, identify and circle them.
- A4 paper
- Dry erase markers
Christmas Activities for Preschoolers
This activity is perfect for preschool or kindergarten kids. To prep these mats, print and laminate the mats you want to work on with your set of students. There are 2 easy mats, 2 medium difficulty mats and 2 mats for counting and responding to ‘How many?’ questions.
After you laminate these mats, have the kids identify the object they are looking for from the right hand side. Give them time to look for the same object in the picture. This might take some time for them to identify the objects and name them. They will then circle the object with a dry erase marker. They keep going until all the objects have been found. The medium difficulty mats will suit kindergarten kids as they are more capable of recognizing and discriminating between different objects. The ‘How many?’ mats will also work for the kindergarten kids. Have the kids work on counting skills by using the ‘How many?’ mats. They count how many of the same object they see in the picture and write down the number in the right column.
Use in Color or Black & White
Christmas Learning Activities
- Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math)
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than Worksheets (math)
- Gingerbread Addition Game (math)
- Free Christmas Counting Book
- Christmas Color by Number (preschool / K)
- Christmas Color by Sight Words
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages (literature)
- Polar Express Coloring Pages (pre-writing motor skills; coloring pages)
- Gingerbread Coloring Pages (pre-writing motor skills; coloring pages)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (Bible)
- Decomposing Numbers – (knowing that 13 equals 10 and 3)
- Adding Ornament Game
- Craft & Pray Around the Word (Bible & Geography)
- Christmas Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Christmas Elf Writing Prompts (language arts)
- December Spelling Tests (language arts K-6th)
- Christmas Lights (alphabet or spelling activity)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
Download Christmas Hide and Seek Mats
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.