Christmas dot to dot coloring pages are such a great way to practice recognizing basic numbers and their correct order. Here are 5 pages for you to download for free! Perfect for Preschoolers and Kinder kids.
Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Free Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math)
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than Worksheets (math)
- Fun Christmas Cut & Paste – + ÷ x (math)
- Christmas Color by Number (preschool / K)
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages (literature)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (Bible)
- Craft & Pray Around the Word (Bible & Geography)
- Christmas Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Printable Christmas Elf Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
Christmas Dot-to-Dot Coloring Pages
This is a quick print and go activity so scroll down this page to the link to download this printable, then just print off the pages you want and your child can get straight to it! The pictures include a:
- Happy star
- Santa sock
- Gingerbread man
- Children find number 1 and put their pencil on it.
- Then they draw a line from number to number to complete the picture.
- Trace over the dotted word(s) at the bottom of the page.
- Color the page if they want to.
- I have included a number line at the top of each page in case your child needs support. If not, you might like to cut the top off the sheet before the activity is attempted.
- The total number of dots on each page is between 10 and 15.
Are you looking for more simple number fun? Try these free activities.
Download Christmas Dot-to-Dot Coloring Pages
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.