Looking for a fun such a great way to practice counting to 10 and count to 15? You will love these fun Christmas Connect the Dots pages! Preschool, Pre-k, and kindergarten age children will have fun working on what number comes next while completing the pictures in these Christmas worksheets for preschoolers. Simply download the pdf file with the Christmas dot to dots and work on some Christmas math that will make learning fun during December!
Christmas Connect the Dots
This Christmas Connect the Dots is a quick print and go Christmas activity to help preschoolers and kindergartners practice Christmas counting in the month of December. As children complete the free dot to dot they will also practice counting to 15 and refining fine motor skills. They will make a Christmas stocking, star, Gingerbread man, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, stocking, and present.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this no prep Christmas math practice! Use this as a Christmas activity sheet at your gathering, extra practice, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Christmas dot to dots
Christmas Connect the Dot
I have included a number line at the top of each page in case your child needs support. If not, you might like to cut the top off the sheet before the activity is attempted.
The total number of dots on each page is between 10 and 15.
Christmas Connect the dots for preschool
- Children find number 1 and put their pencil on it.
- Then they draw a line from number to number to complete the picture.
- Trace over the dotted word(s) at the bottom of the page.
- Color the page if they want to.
The Christmas Dot-to-Dot pictures include are Happy star, Santa sock, Reindeer, Gingerbread man, and a gift.
Looking for more free Christmas coloring pages? Check out our simple Santas Helper Coloring Sheets, our simple Christmas Images Coloring Pages, and to sneak in a little more learning – Christmas Sight Word Coloring Pages.
- Free Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math)
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than Worksheets (math)
- Fun Christmas Cut & Paste – + ÷ x (math)
- Christmas Color by Number (preschool / K)
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages (literature)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (Bible)
- Craft & Pray Around the Word (Bible & Geography)
- Christmas Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Printable Christmas Elf Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Free Printable Christmas Hat Craft
- Decorate your Gingerbread House – Christmas Patterns with Playdough
Dot to Dot Printables
Looking for more fun, free dot to dot worksheets that will make learning letters, numbers, and more fun? Check out these free educational worksheets:
Download Christmas Dot-to-Dot Coloring Pages
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.