Here is a super cute, and easy to make Christmas Craft for Kids. Your toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and elementary age kids is going to love this paper wreath kids activities.
Wreath Craft for Kids
This is a simple paper craft for toddlers, preschoolers and Kindergartners to make this December. Although we made our paper wreath craft for Christmas it could easily be used any time of the year.
Christmas Wreath Making
Start by folding a piece of paper (probably green) in half lengthwise; try not to crease it. Now cut along the opening through both parts of the paper just 1/2 – 1” or so shy of the center. Continue doing this across the entire length of the paper.
Now pull the paper together in half the other way and and tape or staple the top and bottom together. Now pull together both sides of the cut and tape or staple them together. Keep pulling together both sides of the paper until you have completed the entire wreath.
Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Here is what your wreath should look like.
At this point my kids could finally start to see why I was calling it a wreath.
Now glue on red pom poms or attach circle stickers to decorate. Stick a pillar candle in the middle if you like. It’s such a fun wreath that your kids will be proud of.
Christmas Crafts to Make
- Simple Christmas Cards Kids Can make
- Make Your Own Salt Dough Ornaments
- Paper Strips Chrsitmas Tree Ornaments
- Yarn Christmas Tree Craft
- Handprint Christmas Wreath
- Super Cute, Free Christmas Hat Craft
- 31 December Crafts for Kids
- Craft Stick Christmas Tree Ornament
- Jingling Silver Bells Craft
- Marbelized Crayon Ornaments
- Crystal Christmas Tree Craft