Kids will have a blast making this bauble craft with our free ornament printables and construction paper! This snowman ornament craft makes beautiful diy snowman ornaments to decorate your tree this holiday season! Try this Christmas ornament crafts for kids from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and up! Simply print christmas printables and you are ready to make this Christmas crafts for preschoolers.
Snowman Ornament Craft
One of my favorite things to do in December is make holiday crafts with my kids! This snowman ornament craft is one of my favorites because it combines a quick and easy, free printable ornament template with construction paper to elivate the christmas craft to make an adorable diy baubles. THis simple snowman craft for kidsis perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students.
Christmas ornament crafts for kids
All you need to make these pretty and simple ornament crafts:
- construction paper (any color you like)
- ornament printable (below)
- glue or tape
Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers
Start by cutting out the ornament templates you want to use. Their is a snowman tempalte, simple ornament ball, xl ornament balls, etc.
DIY Snowman ornaments
Use crayons to color the ornaments. I like to keep the balls pretty simple to make a background for the bauble that is coming next – but the skies the limit in how you want to decorate your ornament and the colors you use.
Cut thin, 1″ strips of constrution paper in any color (s) you like. Depending on the size of the ornmanet you use you may want them to be 4, 6, 8, or 12″ long.
Snowman Craft for Kids
Fold the end of the strip and glue to a side of the ornament ball. Now fold the other side to affix to the farthestmost edge of the ornament with a fun arch or bauble in the middle. Reapeat with more construction paper.
Here is a different look at how the bauble looks to get an better idea.
DIY Ornaments for Kids
Add more strips around the printable until you’ve filled in all around the ornament. Isn’t it so pretty. You can use any color or color combinations you like!
There are so many options for color combinations to make these pretty ornaments for kids to make.
My kids favorite were the DIY snowman ornaments.
Ornament Craft Ideas
Looking for more fun and easy ornament crafts to make with your kids in December. You will love these ideas:
- Gorgeous Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Peppermint Candy Ornaments
- Easy Melted Crayon Ornaments to use up small crayon pieces
- Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Gingerbread Pirates Craft Ornament
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- Stick Christmas Tree Craft
- Paper Strip Easy Ornament Craft
- Cute Christmas Bell Craft
- Star Christmas ornament crafts for kids
- Plastic Cup Snowman Ornament
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Easy Melted Bead Ornaments
- Simple, I Spy Name Ornaments
- Colorful Pom Pom Ornaments
- Candy Cane Puzzle Piece Ornaments
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- 31 Fun December Activities for Kids
Christmas Science Experiments for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas science ideas? Check these out!
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Spinning Christmas Tree Christmas Science Project
- Magic Melting Peppermint Candy Christmas Science Experiment
- Fizzy Gingerbread Man Christmas Science Experiment
- Lots of Christmas Science Experiments Kids will love!
- Beautiful Borax Crystal Christmas Tree Science Experiment
- Melting Christmas Tree Science Experiment for December
- Rudolph Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Magic Milk Experiment
- Gumdrops Ornaments Made with Christmas Science Experiment
- Gingerbread Puffy Paint Recipe
- Ornaments-Go-Round Christmas STEM Activities
- Christmas Fluffy Slime Recipe
- Easy Candy Cane Science Experiment
- Simple Oil and Water Christmas Science Experiment
- Frost in a Can Winter Science Experiment
- Snow Volcano Science Experiment
Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Magical How to Grow a Candy Cane Activity
- Polar Express Worksheets
- Free December Writing Prompts
- Alphabet Gingerbread Printables
- Count to 20 Christmas Playdough Mats
- Free Elf on the Shelf Printables
- Christmas BINGO Printable Game
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets for Kids
- Sight Word Christmas Coloring Pages
- Free Gingerbread Math Puzzles
- Grinch Worksheets
- Christmas Printables Word Family Activity
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use (to share please direct others to grab their own copy here; that allows us to keep our resources FREE =)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Ornament Template <<