This is such a fun math activity to help children practice counting money. This is great for math centers and some extra math practice in your homeschool.
Practice makes perfect! Here is a fun way for kids from Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students to practice counting money. For more NO PREP math practice, don’t miss our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun math activity that helps students practice counting coins. Use this in a math ceneter in your classroom, summer learning, extra practice, or as a fun hands-on educational supplement to your math curriculum.
Practice Counting Money
Note: Pages 5-8 have an answer key, but with these there can be many answers.
Counting Money Practice
The fun robot theme will help engage kids with learning to count coins. This is such ag reat way for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 3 to practice counting money. These are so much better than Money Worksheets as they are reusable! Simply use dry erase markers to have your child color or put an x over all the coins you need to help the robot get their exact change. Check them, then whip the marker off and you are ready to practice again.
To make it even more challenging, don’t erase! After your student has finished figuring out which quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies you need to get to the total on the robot, don’t erase but rather continue solving all 16 money cards for kids.
Now have children go back and find a different way to get to the total using a new color dry erase. It’s a great activity for helping kids really master counting money and thinking logically.
Money Games for Kids
- Hungry Caterpillars Money Game
- Parts of a Dollar Flip Book
- Mini Golf Money Practice
- 25 Fun Money Math Activities
- Bankable Spelling Words
- Printable Money Puzzles
- Free Money Printable Mini Book
- Carnival Subtraction Money Game
- Robot Money Practice for Kids
- Grocery Task Cards Money Activity
- Color the Coins Discrimination Worksheets
- Money Mini Book
Don’t miss all our amazing grade 2 worksheets and 2nd grade activities with 300,000+ different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years!
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten, grade 1 worksheets, and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Download Robot Money Practice
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Parents Download <<
>> TEACHERS Download <<