This money games for kids is such a fun counting money activity to help children practice adding up American money. Each of these money task cards include a robot with an amount they need. Students from kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade will have fun this counting money games for practicing adding up money. Simply print free money game and you are ready to play and learn!
Counting Money games
Practice makes perfect! Here is a fun way for kids from kindergarten, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students to practice counting money. This money activities for kids is a no prep money practice where kids will identify the coins that add up to to the value on the robot printables. This fun money games is perfect for a robot theme, math ceneter in your classroom, summer learning, extra practice, or as a fun hands-on educational supplement to your math curriculum.
Print the first 4 pages in color. Now use your laminator to laminate the pages and cut them apart into strips.
Note: Pages 5-8 have an answer key, but with these there can be many answers.
Free Money games
The fun robot theme will help engage kids with learning to count coins. This is such ag reat way for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 3 to practice counting money. These are so much better than Money Worksheets as they are reusable! Simply use dry erase markers to have your child color or put an x over all the coins you need to help the robot get their exact change. Check them, then whip the marker off and you are ready to practice again.
Fun money games
To make it even more challenging, don’t erase! After your student has finished figuring out which quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies you need to get to the total on the robot, don’t erase but rather continue solving all 16 money cards for kids.
Now have children go back and find a different way to get to the total using a new color dry erase. It’s a great activity for helping kids really master counting money and thinking logically.
Looking for more fun, free printable Counting Money Worksheets and games to make practicing counting American money.
- Color by Coin Worksheet
- Money Booklet for learning about American money
- Hungry Caterpillars Counting Money Game
- Mini Golf Money Practice
- Counting Coins Games Clip Cards
- 25 Fun Money Games
- Coin Puzzles – Printable Money Games
- Carnival Subtracting Money Games
- Robot Counting Money Practice
- 25 Money Math Games
- Grocery Store Money Task Cards
- Parts of a Dollar flip Book
- Bankable Counting Money Activities
- Cut and Paste Money Worksheets
- See all of our many Money for Kids activities for young learners
Don’t miss all our amazing grade 1 worksheets and first grade activities with 300,000+ different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years!
- Free Printable Worksheets – over 1 million free worksheets by subject or grade!
- Simple Machines for Kids
- Free Alphabet Printables
- LOTS of Free 1st Grade Worksheets
- Free Cut and Paste Worksheets
- 1st Grade Reading Books with printable book list!
- Pre k Worksheets – 5000+ pages of super cute themed worksheets
- Solar System Project Ideas for Kids
- Tons of CVC Activities kids will love
- Free Alphabet Book Printable
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Solar System Worksheets
- Free Kindergarten Worksheets
- Book Report Template
- Music Note Flashcards
- Homemade Bubble Solution
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Printable World Map for Kids
Robot Game for Kids
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Parents Set <<
>> TEACHERS Set <<