Grab this super cute, free printable garden journal to track your plants growth this summer! This garden journal for kids is a great way to work on handwriting skills, summer science, writing skills, and more while having fun enjoying nature. Simply print the free garden printables and you are ready to go with elementary age and middle school students.
Are you looking for a fun and educational activity to engage your kids in the wonders of gardening? The Garden Journal Printable Pack is the perfect companion for budding green thumbs. This journal will inspire kids to explore the fascinating world of plants and discover the joy of growing their own garden. Grab this garden diary to use with Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade students, and up!
Garden Journal for Kids
Seed Observation Log: This activity encourages kids to document the growth progress of a seed they plant on a regular basis. They will draw and record the changes they observe as the seed transforms into a plant. This hands-on experience not only teaches children about the life cycle of plants but also instills in them a sense of responsibility and patience as they nurture their growing seedlings.
Seed Growth Analysis: This section is another valuable component of the Garden Journal Printable. It presents kids with questions about their experience planting and caring for their seeds. Children develop critical thinking skills and learn to analyze the factors that contribute to successful plant growth.
The Plant Profile: This activity provides an opportunity for children list important details about planting and care instructions. This activity promotes creativity, attention to detail, and organizational skills, all while expanding their knowledge of various plant species.
Coloring Page: A coloring page of a sprouting plant allows kids to reflect on what they have learned. They will answer what they learned and what their seed grew into! This activity encourages them to express their thoughts and newfound knowledge in a creative way.
Download the Garden Journal Printable today and watch your child’s love for gardening blossom!
- Bottany for Kids Lesson with information, videos, worksheets, answer keys, experiments, tests, and more!
- Potato Maze – Summer STEM Activity for Kids
- Water Pollution for Kids Science Expeirment
- Simple Geranium Photosynthesis Experiment for Kids
- How to Regrow Celery in Water
- Hands-on Why do Leaves Change Color in the Fall Experiment
- Color Changing Flower Experiment learning about capillar action and Food coloring flower experiment worksheet
- Simple Blooming Flowers Capillary Action Experiment
- Easy BEE Pollination Experimnt for kids using Jello
- Simple Acid Rain Pollution Experiment for Kids
- Seeds and Plants Unit filled with hands-on Plant Activities for Kindergarten
- Beautiful Chromatography for Kids Flower Project
- Free Printable Parts of a Plant Flipbook, Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet Pack, Plant Life Cycle Worksheets and Observation Book
- LOTS of Gardening with Kids tips and information
- Seeds and Plants Activities for Kindergarten
- Easy Celery Experiment
- Life Cycle of a Plant Worksheet Pack
- Silly Egg Head Spring Activities for Kids
- Steps to Planting a Seed Worksheet
- Grass Craft for Kids
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.