Kids will have fun learning about the life cycle of a plant with this free printable plant life cycle worksheet for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students. Using these life cycle of a plant worksheet, children will learn what plants need to grow, write down observations as they grow their own bean seed, label the parts of a plant, see the plant lifecycle, and learn new botany science vocabulary. Simply download pdf file with
Life Cycle of a Plant worksheet
In our homeschool science this year we did a plant study. My kids and I are definitely hands-on learners so we experimented with growing various vegetables and plants to watch the plant lifecycle for ourselves. THese handy life cycle of a plant worksheets were a great way to bring out the important information in our botany study for kindergartners, preschoolers, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5 students. Children will learn about a plant life cycle, key terms, and even make their own observation journal for them to write down what they observe when growing their own plant from seed.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these free printable plant worksheets to make learning fun.Use these at home, in the classroom, for summer learning, or as a supplement to your homeschool science curriculum.
Plant life cycle worksheet
life cycle of plants worksheet
- 10 pages for observations (including drawings, observations, interactive questions)
- Plant Lifecycle Chart
- Parts of a Plant
- Plant Vocabulary
Plant Cycle Worksheet
Life Cycle Worksheets for Kids
- Butterfly Life cycle Worksheet
- Ladybug Life cycle Worksheet
- Life cycle of a Frog Worksheet
- Plant Life cycle Worksheet
- Chick Worksheets (chicken life cycle)
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet
- Plant Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Worksheets
- Apple Life Cycle Printable
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Penguin
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
- plant life cycle cut and paste pdf
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- Water Displacement Candy Science Experiment
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
life cycle of a plant worksheet for kindergarten pdf
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!