Looking for some fun summer science to share with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders? Children will love learning about the pretty red bugs with black spots they love to catch during summertime with this ladybug life cycle for kids. This free printable, ladybug life cycle worksheet pack will help kids learn about lady bugs as they watch them grown and observe them in nature. Simply download pdf file with life cycle of a ladybug worksheet and you are ready to play and learn with ladybug worksheets.
Ladybug Life Cycle for Kids
The warm weather brings bugs and insects and while they are creepy in my eyes, my kids love bugs. Especially my boys; they spend their days following and rescuing ants. My son traps flies he finds in the house and releases them outside. Spiders get left alone since they help catch other bugs. This time of the year is a great time to explore the backyard to see what other little creatures you can find. I know my kids always come up with the best questions when we’re outdoors and I don’t always have the answer to them. When we’re inside we can spend our time looking up facts about ladybug life cycle for kids and answer questions I wasn’t able to earlier. These ladybug life cycle worksheets are a fun way for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students to learn about these fascinating bugs for kids!
Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet
Ladybug life cycle printable
These life cycle of ladybug worksheet pack includes 8 different pages:
- Life cycle of the ladybug
- Ladybug anatomy
- Life cycle 3 part cards
- Letter L dot coloring page
- 4 writing pages
Ladybug worksheets for kindergarten
The first two life cycle of a ladybug worksheets have word banks that you can cut out so your preschooler can glue the answers into the correct position. The cards can be cut out onto cardstock and you can either keep the words together or cut them apart and match them up. You can use dot markers on the dot coloring page and you’ll need a pencil for the 4 writing pages.
Remember that ladybug worksheets are only one part of the learning process. Ladybugs are fun when they are studied in person, have them keep a bug journal or draw pictures of the bugs they see.
Life Cycle Printables
Looking for more free printables to help you learn about life cycles? You will love these resources:
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
- Pumpkin life cycle worksheet – lots of fun activities for learning about pumpkin life cycle
- Apple life cycle printable plus worksheets for working on early literacy and math too
- Life cycle of a sunflower worksheet – fun sunflower life cycle printables
- Penguin life cycle worksheet – is a perfect addition to you winter theme!
- Turkey life cycle – is fun to learn about around Thanksgiving
- Spider life cycle worksheet is a fun way to learn about the life cycle of spiders with an insect theme or during Octoboer
- Ladybug worksheets are perfect for spring and summer
- Chicken Hatching eggs in the classroom worksheets
- Learn about the Life Cycle of Frogs for kids and grab the life-cycle wheel
- Life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet pack with not only life cycle of salmon, but math and literacy activities too
- Hatching Butterflies with Life cycle of a butterfly worksheet
- Sea Turtle Printable Books to learn about their life cycles
- Learn math and literacy along with these Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner
Insect activities for preschoolers
If are looking for more bug activities for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners – including lots of free insect printables, you will love these FREE resources:
- Peek-a-Bug Alphabet Games – four abc games to help kids learn their ABCs, match upper and lowercase letters, and more!
- Ladybug Alphabet Matching activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Bug Sight Word Game is a simple-to-play way to practice sight words with preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students
- I is for Inchworm insect activities including a worm observation book
- Potato Stamped Bee Craft for Kids
- FUN Spider Slime Recipe
- Fun, hands-on Spiders for Kids Activities
- All About Worm Worksheets
- Counting Bugs 1-10 Coloring Book for preschoolers
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Free Spider LIfe of a Spider for Kids
- Bee Preschool Counting Game
- Lots of fun, hands-on learning ideas in this Bug THeme
- Bee and Insect Theme for Preschoolers
- SUPER cute Spider Counting Activity with Playdough Mats
- Fun, Insect Telling Time Puzzle
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game for Pre-k and Kindergarten
- Ladybug Addition Math Game for Kindergartners and Grade 1 students
- Bug Sight Word Reader – children will cut and paste sentences, color the insect coloring pages, and practice reading sight words
- Free Printable, Simple Bug Coloring Pages for kids
- Practice Letters A-Z with these Free Printable Insect Worksheets
- Learn all about ants with these creative ant activities for kids
- Cute Bug Number Worksheets
- Measuring Lines of Bugs Preschool Measurement Worksheets
- Count and Clip Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- Buzzing Bees Numbers 1-12 Worksheets
- I Spy Bugs Activity Sheets
- Bug Themed Alphabet FInd and Color
- FUN Backyard Critter Bug Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Ladybug Counting Mats
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with stickers
- Hands-on Spider Shape Matching Activity
Life Cycle of a Ladybug Worksheet
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.