This Turkey Life Cycle Printable Pack is a great activity to do this Thanksgiving. In this printable pack, kids will learn about the life cycle of a turkey as well as build their math and literacy skills.
- Turkey Life Cycle Cards
- 35 Turkey Crafts and Activities for Thanksgiving
- Cute Turkey Snack
- FREE Thanksgiving Play for Families
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets
Turkey Life Cycle Printable Pack
This 74-page Turkey Life Cycle Printable Pack contains a variety of activities including:
Turkey Life Cycle
- What I Know/ Want to Learn about Turkeys – Write what you want to know and then research turkeys and write the answers to your questions.
- Turkey Life Cycle Writing Pages – Research the turkey life cycle and write our what you find.
- Turkey Life Cycle Pages – Place / write the turkey life cycle in the correct order.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
Math Turkey Life Cycle Printable Pack
- I Spy – Count the Leaves / Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Literacy Turkey Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Great for practicing order from largest to smallest or the other way round.
- Color by Number – This is a great way to learn colours while revising numbers.
- Nouns or Verbs – Is is a noun or a verb? Place the words the correct column.
- Turkey Word Search – A fun way to practice spelling the words involved in the life cycle of a turkey.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use.
Download Turkey Life Cycle Printable Pack
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.