Spring is filled with green grass, rain, warming weather and FLOWERS! Celebrate the arrival of spring with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children with these cute match the flowers worksheet. These flower worksheets preschool are no prep and a great way to work on visual discrimination with young learners as a spring activity for preschoolers. Simply print pdf file with flower worksheets for preschool and you are ready to play and learn this April, May, and June!
Match the flowers worksheet
Matching activities like these match the flowers worksheet are great to develop visual perception and hand-eye coordination. This free printable, flower worksheets preschool are a fun spring activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this NO PREP flower activity pages for spring.
Flower worksheets preschool
Spring Activity for Preschoolers
You will find two versions of this Flower Matching Worksheet: a color one and a blank/white version(to save on ink LOL). You can also laminate the printables or use with dry-erase pockets to make it reusable.
Flower worksheet for preschool
Additional ideas on how to use these flower activities for preschool:
- After laminating, make holes going from the one side to the other to lace through with string instead of drawing a line. This develops fine motor skills too!
- Use small manipulatives(like bugs/bees etc.) and make/pack out a “path” from the one side to the matching flower on the other side.
- Cut the printable so that the flowers are loose parts. Now physically match the pairs or play a memory game .
- How big is a Raindrop Experiment for kids, Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet, or 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe, or How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment, Density water balloon science experiment
- Fun-to-Make, Beautiful Chromatography Butterflies for kids, Vinegar and Baking soda Rocket Experiment, or Outrageously cool Lemon Clock project for kids,
- Making butter in a jar experiment, Balloon solid, liquid, gas hands-on activities, or Amazing Coke and mentos experiment worksheet, super cool potato plant maze, or silly egg in vinegar expeirment
- 100 things to do on a rainy day (for kids) or weather activities for kids
- Plant Activities for kids, Free Zoo fieldtrip worksheet, or Printable Animal Habitat Game
- 30 DIY Bird Feeder projects, Bubble Wrap Umbrella Craft Preschool, or cute toilet paper roll bunny crafts for kids
- 40 Earth Day Crafts, Easy Impressionism for Kids spring art project, pretty Pasta Butterfly Craft
- 100 Beautiful Flowers Crafts, Flower Mason Jar Lid Crafts, beautiful Painted Flower Craft Ideas, or splatter Art Flower Craft for Kids
- Printable Flower Craft for working on name recognition, painted flower craft preschool, egg carton tulip craft or cherry blossom craft, fun-to-make bubble art for kids
- EPIC Bubble painting, Colorful Snake Bubble Activity for kids, Spring pasta craft for kids, or FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt
- 100 animal crafts, April Crafts for kids, April Activities for Kids, cute May Crafts , or May Activities for Kids!
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT bubbles, free insect activities for preschoolers, or spring art ideas for grade 1, egg head spring craft
- Rainbow Eruptions Spring science, edible ice cream play doh, or easy pool noodle race track
- Fun-to-Make Bubble Art for Kids, Simple Windsock Craft for kids, or Rainbow Painting with Kids using hot wheel cars
- Mowing the Lawn Spring Alphabet Game, Spring Alphabet Worksheets for preschoolers, or Alphabet Kite Craft
- Free Printable Flower matching game for preschoolers, Rainbow Spring Letter Tracing for kids, or Spring Flowers Letter Matching Printable
- Rainy Day Find-the-Letter Spring Worksheets, Raindrop Letters Matching activity for spring, or Hop to it! Frog alphabet matching game printable
- Free Printable Flower rhyming words, Bunny short i puzzles are a fun spring activities for kindergarten, or Cut, Paste, and Read Spring Sight words Reader
- April Showers Digraph Activities for second grade, Spring sight words game, o rfree printable sight word worksheets for spring
- Spring vowel worksheets for kindergarten, Cut, Paste & Read Bug Free Printable SIght Word Books pdf, or Hands-on Caterpillar spring cvc words activity
- Printable spring bubble word family games, April Writing Prompts Calendar, Free May Writing Prompts Worksheets for K-4th graders
- Rhyming Words Spring Worksheets, Simple, free Flower Rhyming Worksheets, or Printable Spring Emergent Reader
- Planting Carrots CVC Word Activity, Frog free printable sight words games pdf, Tulip spring rhyming words worksheet
- Carrot word family worksheets for kindergarten, or spring word searches
- Butterfly Counting to 30 Worksheets, Free printable kite Skip Counting Craft, or Spring counting playdough mats
- Insect Telling Time Puzzles, Count to 10 Insect printables for preschoolers, or Fraction Flowers worksheets for kids
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar flashcards – numbers, Bug Measuring Cards Free, or Raindrop counting activity for spring
- Spring carrot what comes next activity, Flower free printable number bond worksheets for kindergarten, or Flower Tracing Numbers 1-30 pdf
- Spring Math Puzzles to work on counting and addition, Spring Counting Clip Cards, or one to one correspondence activity with jelly beans
- Free printable missing number worksheets, Spring Bunny counting number tracing cards, or Teen Number sense Flower Addition Worksheet
- Shape Flower Playdough Mats, Printable Spring Tracing Worksheets, FLOWER shapes activities for kindergarten, or Vegetable counting from 1 to 10 clip cards
- Seeds Make 10 Addition Game, Spring Addition Counting Clip Cards, or Kite Color Matching – free printable learning colors for toddlers game
- Free printable How to plant a seed step by step worksheet, I Spy Farm Animals (great for visual discrimination & counting)
- Spring Worksheets Preschool, Backyard Critters Insect worksheets for kindergarten, or Spring color words worksheets using do-a-dot markers
- B is for Butterfly weekly theme, Fun Ant activities for preschoolers (prek / k), I is for Inchworm activities, or Match the Flower Worksheet for Kindergarten
- Spring lego challenge cards, Fruit Loop Color Matching Umbrella Craft, or I Spy Spring
Spring Matching Activity
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.