What reminds you most about Spring? Rain? Green grass? Warmer weather(yes please!) Flowers? For me it is definitely flowers! Here is a pretty Spring themed printable activity for your younger kids- Match the Flowers!
Flower Activities for Kids
- Flower Chromatography Science
- Spring Flower Sight Words
- Painting with Flowers
- Spin Art Flower Craft
- 100 Spring Crafts and Kids Activities
- Poppy Flower Craft
- Simple Sunflower Craft
- Spring Flower Hand Art
- Plant a Number Line
Match the Flower Preschool Worksheet
Matching activities like these are great to develop visual perception and hand-eye coordination.
You will find two versions of this (FREE) Printable: a color one and a blank/white version(to save on ink LOL). You can also laminate the printables or use with dry-erase pockets to make it reusable.
Additional ideas on how to use this printable:
- After laminating, make holes going from the one side to the other to lace through with string instead of drawing a line. This develops fine motor skills too!
- Use small manipulatives(like bugs/bees etc.) and make/pack out a “path” from the one side to the matching flower on the other side.
- Cut the printable so that the flowers are loose parts. Now physically match the pairs or play a memory game .
Print it out match the flowers, how fun!