Spring is filled with green grass, rain, warming weather and FLOWERS! Celebrate the arrival of spring with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children with these cute match the flowers worksheet. These flower worksheets preschool are no prep and a great way to work on visual discrimination with young learners as a spring activity for preschoolers. Simply print pdf file with flower worksheets for preschool and you are ready to play and learn this April, May, and June!
Match the flowers worksheet
Matching activities like these match the flowers worksheet are great to develop visual perception and hand-eye coordination. This free printable, flower worksheets preschool are a fun spring activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this NO PREP flower activity pages for spring.
Flower worksheets preschool
Spring Activity for Preschoolers
You will find two versions of this Flower Matching Worksheet: a color one and a blank/white version(to save on ink LOL). You can also laminate the printables or use with dry-erase pockets to make it reusable.
Flower worksheet for preschool
Additional ideas on how to use these flower activities for preschool:
- After laminating, make holes going from the one side to the other to lace through with string instead of drawing a line. This develops fine motor skills too!
- Use small manipulatives(like bugs/bees etc.) and make/pack out a “path” from the one side to the matching flower on the other side.
- Cut the printable so that the flowers are loose parts. Now physically match the pairs or play a memory game .
Spring Science Ideas
Spring is the perfect time to study plants for kids! Here are some fun plant experiments to learn more about photosynthesis, pollination, capillary action, and more!
- Potato Maze – Summer STEM Activity for Kids
- Water pollution experiment for preschool Science Expeirment
- Simple Geranium Photosynthesis Experiment for Kids
- How to regrow celery in water with celery experiment worksheet
- Flower dye experiment Science Experiment for kids
- Color Changing Food Coloring Flower Experiment worksheet learning about capillar action
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Bouncy Egg in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Frozen Erruptions – Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
Spring Crafts for Kids
Whether you want to make colorful spring rainbow crafts, umbrella rain crafts, butterfly crafts, or baby animal craft projects, we’ve got some cute ideas!
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Rainbow Painting with Kids using hot wheel cars
- Painting Spring Flowers with Celery flower activities for toddlers
- Simply stunning spring art for toddlers with a washable inkpad
- Rainbow Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Tissue Paper Butterly Craft for Kids
- Cute, printable Name flower craft
- Pretty Egg Carton Flowers
- Super cute and easy-to-make pasta necklace craft
These fun ideas are a combination of spring crafts and spring activities:
- Silly Egg Head Spring Activities for Kids
- Grass Craft for Kids
- Milk Toast Rainbows -YUM!
- 100 Spring Crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and elementary age students
- Rainy Day Bleeding Tissue Paper Art project for kids
- Fun-to-Make Bubble Art for Kids
- Simple Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles
Flower Worksheets for Preschool
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.