Celebrate the first day of spring by printing out one of these super cute, FREE Printable Bookmarks. These are such an easy way to get kids excited about reading!
Printable bookmarks for kids
Reading is a great activity for children, especially when they need a break from technology. They can learn so much from reading a variety of different genres of books. When it is time to put the book down, they can mark their spot with these cute Spring Bookmarks. With warming weather, gentle breezes, pretty flowers blooming, birds chirping, and the grass greening up – it is hard to compete for children’s attention! But these super cute printable bookmarks are sure to make kids excited to pull out their books and get reading!
Spring Printable Bookmarks
These cute, free and low-prep spring themed bookmarks can be used in the classroom or at home to help your children and students get excited about reading. As they are all in black and white, they are also a wonderful way to get the creative juices flowing while encouraging children to read more, even starting with just 20 minutes a day.
Spring bookmarks free printable
This is where the fun begins. Children can use their creativity to colour and decorate the bookmarks as they wish. They could use Crayola markers, crayons, coloring pencils or paints to color them; or even decorate with sequins or glitter glued on to make the bookmarks sparkle. They can even write their name on the back of the bookmark as well.
For durability, once the bookmark has been decorated, it is a good idea to laminate it. Then children could punch a hole in the top or bottom of the bookmark and add a ribbon if they wish.
This printable pack comes completely in black and white for easier and cheaper printing. There are a total of eight bookmarks, four on two pages
Book recommendations for Kids
- Tons of books for preschoolers
- Must Read Kindergarten Reading Books pdf free, free Kindergarten Reading Level Book List, Favorite Read Aloud Books for Kindergarten
- 100 Books for 1st Graders to Read by Themselves – Level 1 Reading Books pdf free, Fun-to-Read First Grade Picture Books, First Grade Read Aloud Chapter Books
- Chapter Books for 1st Graders, 2nd Graders, and 3rd Graders – favorite series to keep kids reading!
- Best Read Aloud Chapter Books for 2nd Grade, Check out these 2nd Grade Reading Books pdf free
- Handy Grade 3 Reading Books pdf FREE
- Free 4th Grade Reading List pdf
- Printable Grade 5 Reading books pdf
- Exciting Historical Fiction Books for Kids and 25 Exciting Historical Fiction Books for 4th Graders
- Alphabet Books for Children, Transportation Books for Kids, Space Books for Kids that are out-of-this-world
- Funny Picture Books for kids of all ages, Sweet Picture Books about Family, Fun Zoo Books for Kids
- Books about community helpers, Beautiful Animal Books for Preschoolers, Preschool Color Books
- Creepy, Crawly Bug Books for Preschool kids, Rhyming Books for Kindergarten
- See all of our popular kids books to read
- Handy, Reading Comprehension bookmarks (any book: fiction or non fiction)
- Free Book Report Template for elementary age students or Book Report Worksheets for elementary age kids
- Simple, one page Book Report Templates to ensure kids are understanding the main charaters, setting, and idea of what they are reading
- Super cute Pizza Book Report Idea with Free printable template or sandwich book report freebie
- Free 3rd Grade Book Report template choices
- 26 more clever Book Report Ideas, Ralph Waldo Poetry Worksheets
- See if kids remember the moral of the story with these FREE Aesop Fables Worksheets pdf
- This Library Scavenger Hunt helps kids learn to navigate a library or this Reading Scavenger Hunt
- Bookshelf Reading Log printable – to help encourage kids to read!
- How to teach elementary age students to write a Ralph Waldo Poetry Worksheets
- Free Parts of a Book Worksheet or these parts of a book for kids coloring pages that use playdough
- Plus, grab these super cute, free printable Star Wars bookmarks for kids!
- How big is a Raindrop Experiment for kids, Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet, or 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe, or How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment, Density water balloon science experiment
- Fun-to-Make, Beautiful Chromatography Butterflies for kids, Vinegar and Baking soda Rocket Experiment, or Outrageously cool Lemon Clock project for kids,
- Making butter in a jar experiment, Balloon solid, liquid, gas hands-on activities, or Amazing Coke and mentos experiment worksheet, super cool potato plant maze, or silly egg in vinegar expeirment
- 100 things to do on a rainy day (for kids) or weather activities for kids
- Plant Activities for kids, Free Zoo fieldtrip worksheet, or Printable Animal Habitat Game
- 30 DIY Bird Feeder projects, Bubble Wrap Umbrella Craft Preschool, or cute toilet paper roll bunny crafts for kids
- 40 Earth Day Crafts, Easy Impressionism for Kids spring art project, pretty Pasta Butterfly Craft
- 100 Beautiful Flowers Crafts, Flower Mason Jar Lid Crafts, beautiful Painted Flower Craft Ideas, or splatter Art Flower Craft for Kids
- Printable Flower Craft for working on name recognition, painted flower craft preschool, egg carton tulip craft or cherry blossom craft, fun-to-make bubble art for kids
- EPIC Bubble painting, Colorful Snake Bubble Activity for kids, Spring pasta craft for kids, or FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt
- 100 animal crafts, April Crafts for kids, April Activities for Kids, cute May Crafts , or May Activities for Kids!
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT bubbles, free insect activities for preschoolers, or spring art ideas for grade 1, egg head spring craft
- Rainbow Eruptions Spring science, edible ice cream play doh, or easy pool noodle race track
- Fun-to-Make Bubble Art for Kids, Simple Windsock Craft for kids, or Rainbow Painting with Kids using hot wheel cars
- Mowing the Lawn Spring Alphabet Game, Spring Alphabet Worksheets for preschoolers, or Alphabet Kite Craft
- Free Printable Flower matching game for preschoolers, Rainbow Spring Letter Tracing for kids, or Spring Flowers Letter Matching Printable
- Rainy Day Find-the-Letter Spring Worksheets, Raindrop Letters Matching activity for spring, or Hop to it! Frog alphabet matching game printable
- Free Printable Flower rhyming words, Bunny short i puzzles are a fun spring activities for kindergarten, or Cut, Paste, and Read Spring Sight words Reader
- April Showers Digraph Activities for second grade, Spring sight words game, o rfree printable sight word worksheets for spring
- Spring vowel worksheets for kindergarten, Cut, Paste & Read Bug Free Printable SIght Word Books pdf, or Hands-on Caterpillar spring cvc words activity
- Printable spring bubble word family games, April Writing Prompts Calendar, Free May Writing Prompts Worksheets for K-4th graders
- Rhyming Words Spring Worksheets, Simple, free Flower Rhyming Worksheets, or Printable Spring Emergent Reader
- Planting Carrots CVC Word Activity, Frog free printable sight words games pdf, Tulip spring rhyming words worksheet
- Carrot word family worksheets for kindergarten, or spring word searches
- Butterfly Counting to 30 Worksheets, Free printable kite Skip Counting Craft, or Spring counting playdough mats
- Insect Telling Time Puzzles, Count to 10 Insect printables for preschoolers, or Fraction Flowers worksheets for kids
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar flashcards – numbers, Bug Measuring Cards Free, or Raindrop counting activity for spring
- Spring carrot what comes next activity, Flower free printable number bond worksheets for kindergarten, or Flower Tracing Numbers 1-30 pdf
- Spring Math Puzzles to work on counting and addition, Spring Counting Clip Cards, or one to one correspondence activity with jelly beans
- Free printable missing number worksheets, Spring Bunny counting number tracing cards, or Teen Number sense Flower Addition Worksheet
- Shape Flower Playdough Mats, Printable Spring Tracing Worksheets, FLOWER shapes activities for kindergarten, or Vegetable counting from 1 to 10 clip cards
- Seeds Make 10 Addition Game, Spring Addition Counting Clip Cards, or Kite Color Matching – free printable learning colors for toddlers game
- Free printable How to plant a seed step by step worksheet, I Spy Farm Animals (great for visual discrimination & counting)
- Spring Worksheets Preschool, Backyard Critters Insect worksheets for kindergarten, or Spring color words worksheets using do-a-dot markers
- B is for Butterfly weekly theme, Fun Ant activities for preschoolers (prek / k), I is for Inchworm activities, or Match the Flower Worksheet for Kindergarten
- Spring lego challenge cards, Fruit Loop Color Matching Umbrella Craft, or I Spy Spring
Free printable bookmarks for kids
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.