Celebrate the first day of spring by printing out one of these super cute, FREE Printable Bookmarks. These are such an easy way to get kids excited about reading!
Reading is a great activity for children, especially when they need a break from technology. They can learn so much from reading a variety of different genres of books. When it is time to put the book down, they can mark their spot with these cute Spring Bookmarks.
With warming weather, gentle breezes, pretty flowers blooming, birds chirping, and the grass greening up – it is hard to compete for children’s attention! But these super cute printable bookmarks are sure to make kids excited to pull out their books and get reading!
Spring Printable Bookmarks
These cute, free and low-prep spring themed bookmarks can be used in the classroom or at home to help your children and students get excited about reading. As they are all in black and white, they are also a wonderful way to get the creative juices flowing while encouraging children to read more, even starting with just 20 minutes a day.
Bookmarks for Kids
Bookmarks to Color
This is where the fun begins. Children can use their creativity to colour and decorate the bookmarks as they wish. They could use Crayola markers, crayons, coloring pencils or paints to color them; or even decorate with sequins or glitter glued on to make the bookmarks sparkle. They can even write their name on the back of the bookmark as well.
For durability, once the bookmark has been decorated, it is a good idea to laminate it. Then children could punch a hole in the top or bottom of the bookmark and add a ribbon if they wish.
This printable pack comes completely in black and white for easier and cheaper printing. There are a total of eight bookmarks, four on two pages.
- Looking for your next favorite book? Check out our book lists for kids
- Grab our Bookshelf Reading Log to keep track of all the books your child has read!
- Make sure your kids are remembering the main parts of a book with these free Reading Comprehension Bookmarks
- Help kids improve fluency with Reading the Easy Way
- Reading Log Printables
- Encourage your students to keep reading with these Frozen Reading Logs
- Use this Sandwich Book Report Printable to recall the story you read
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Super cute Spring Printable Bookmarks
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Free Printable Bookmarks
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!