Get ready for Earth Day on April 22nd with these fun and creative earth day crafts for kids of all ages! These earth day crafts preschool,pre-k, toddler, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders are a fun way to celebrate the beautiful planet we live on. These earth crafts are a fun way to get kids thinking about protecting the place we call home with Earth day crafts for kids
Earth Day Crafts
Kids will have fun celebrating Earth Day for kids on April 22nd with these Earth Day Crafts. We have found so many really fun, creative, and unique Earth day crafts for kids of all ages from toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners to elementary age students in grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4. From pretty mosaic Earth crafts to Earth pumpkins, Earth suncatchers and Earth puffy paint, and so many more!
Earth Day Crafts for Kids
- Egg Cartoon Earth Day Tree from Glued to My Crafts.
Take things you would normally throw away and turn it into beautiful art!
- Earth Day Suncatcher from No Time for Flashcards.
These suncatchers will look gorgeous hanging in your window.
- Earth Day Collage from I Heart Crafty Things.
This would make a fabulous collaborative art activity for any age group.
- Earth Day Coloring Pages from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Everyone will have fun colouring these free printable Earth Day pages.
- Planet Earth Day Suncatcher Craft from Preschool Play and Learn.
Create a cheerful earth day suncatcher with this fun craft.
- Earth Day Crayons from The Gunny Sack.
What a clever and cool way to recycle old crayons for Earth Day!
Earth day projects
- Stained Glass Planet Earth from Mom on Timeout.
Work on fine motor skills while making this gorgeous earth craft.
- Paper Mache Globes from Housing a Forest.
These little globes look amazing light up at night!
- Earth Day Mosaic Craft for Kindergarten from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This earth day craft lets kids strengthen hand muscles ripping paper into squares and gluing them on the free template.
- Earth Day Crystal from Carrots are Orange.
Add some science to your Earth Day crafting.
- Pony Bead Earth Day Sun catcher from Wildflower Sunshine.
This is a super fun technique for making suncatcher art.
- Footprint Earth from A Little Learning for Two.
Toddlers and preschoolers will love using their feet to paint this earth!
- Earth Day Bookmark Corner Design from Red Ted Art.
There are two versions of this adorable earth bookmark to make.
- Planet Earth Craft from Go Science Kids.
This simple earth craft uses dirt from your garden and looks super effective.
Earth day activities for preschoolers
- Egg Shell Mosaic Earth from Pepper Scraps.
Save your egg shells to make this fun craft.
- Earth Day Craft & Writing Prompt from I Heart Crafty Things.
Combine this super cool Earth Day craft with some writing practice.
- Earth Day Dirt Cups from Mothering with Creativity.
Make this fun sweet treat with your kids to celebrate Earth Day.
- Pasta World Map from Parenting Chaos.
Making a pasta world map is super fun and it makes a fabulous wall decoration for your home,
- Earth Day Luminary from Twig and Toadstool.
This luminary is simple to make and looks gorgeous lit up for Earth Day.
- Puffy Paint Planet Earth from the Preschool Toolbox.
Kid of all ages will love making and creating with this puffy paint.
- Printable Earth Day Hats from Preschool Play and Learn.
These fun hats are a great quick and easy Earth Day activity to do with the kids.
- The Earth is in my Hand from Boy Mama Teacher Mama.
This simple craft activity encourages kids to think about ways they can help the earth.
- Earth Day Handprint & Photo Keepsake from Teach Me Mommy.
Make this gorgeous Earth Day inspired keepsake.
- Earth Day Coffee Filter Craft from Preschool Crafts.
This is a fun way to make a gorgeous earth craft.
- Fantastic Earth Day Craft from The Inspired Edit.
This cute little earth character is so much fun to make.
- Earth Day Salt Dough Craft from Little Bins for Little Hands.
Make a salt dough necklace for Earth Day.
Earth day art projects
- Happy Earth Day Craft from Preschool Play and Learn.
Make this cute ‘earth buddy’ paper craft.
- Earth Day Felt Craft from My Teen Guide.
Make and display this lovely Earth Day sign.
- Baked Cotton Ball Planet Earth from Housing a Forest.
This is a super fun, messy, hands on Earth Day activity.
- Earth Day Straw Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
Kids of all ages will have fun making this simple Earth Day craft.
- Earth Day Tambourine from No Time for Flashcards.
This is a super fun craft to make, and to play with!
- Earth Day Mosaic from Make and Takes.
This Earth day craft would look great hung on your front door.
- Plantable Planet Earth from Modern Parents Messy Kids.
Make your own recycled paper that grows into real plants!
- Earth Day Shaving Cream Art from Teaching with TLC.
This is a super cool art technique that everyone will want to try.
- Spinning Paper Earth Craft from The Craft Train.
Easily create a spinning paper earth craft using the printable template.
- Earth Day Painted Rocks from Twitchetts.
These painted rocks are a fun way to add earth day decorations to your class or home
- Earth Day Handprint Craft from Mother Natured.
This is a hand print craft with a twist!
- Earth Day Paper Plate Craft from Finding Myself Young.
Give the earth a hug with this fun craft.
- Pointillism Earth Day Craft for Kids from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Use the free printable and this cool technique to make a great Earth picture.
- Earth Day Handprint Flower Craft from Preschool Play and Learn.
Make this super cute and fun-to-make Earth Day project with your kids.
Earth day craft ideas
- Earth Day Slime from Little Bins for Little Hands.
Can you make these two colored slimes look like the earth?
- Inside Out Playdough Earth from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Learn all about the earth with this fun playdough activity.
- No Mess Painting in a Bag Earth Craft from Still Playing School.
This no mess activity is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Earth Day Flower Craft from ABCs of Literacy.
Make these gorgeous ‘earth’ flowers with your kids.
- Earth Day Newspaper and Sponge Tree from JDaniel4’s Mom.
This lovely recycled craft is great for kids of all ages.
- Happy Earth Sewing Craft from The Craft Train.
This is the perfect craft for beginner sewers.
- Make a Paper Mache Planet Earth from The Purposeful Nest.
This is a great activity for kids to make together.
- Handprint Earth Craft For Earth Day from Simple Everyday Mom.
Use the free printable template to make this super cute craft.
- Paper Plate Earth Day craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
Using yarn gives this simple paper plate craft more texture and makes it look supper cool.
- Torn Paper Earth Craft from Crafts on Sea.
Use up all your scrap paper to make this fun craft.
- Earth Day Black Glue Craft from Messy Little Monster.
The black glue outline really makes this craft pop!
Earth Day Activities for Kids
- Super Cute Free Printable Earth Day Hat (freebie)
- Free Earth Day I Spy Worksheets
- 40+ Earth Day Crafts for Kids
- Tissue Paper Suncatcher Earth Day Craft for Preschoolers
- Planet Earth Day Suncatcher Craft for Preschoolers
- Pointillism Earth Day Craft for Kids
- Mosaic Earth Day Craft for Kindergarten with free template
- Simple Earth Day Coloring Pages – free printable coloring sheets
- Earth Day Sensory Bottles for Kids
Earth Day for Kids
- Earth Day Scavenger Hunt
- Earth Day Science – Celery Water Pollution Experiment for Kids
- Simple Acid Rain Pollution Experiment for Kids
- Homophone Puzzles for your Earth Day Theme
- Where do I Live Printable Activity
- Happy Earth Day Craft
- Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Earth Day Worksheets
- Hands-on, FUN Playdough Earth Layers
We love celebrating fun holidays and fun days throughout the year! We have lots more special days throughout the year with activities to inspire you to create memories with your kids:
- Did you know there is a national Dice Day on December 4th? Try these dice games for kids
- Try these candy cane activities for National Candy Cane Day on December 26th
- After Christmas comes Three Kings Day for Kids on January 6th
- Celebrate Penguin Day on January 20th with these penguin crafts and activities
- Fun crafts and activities to celebrate Chinese New Year for Kids
- Carnival Crafts and Activities for National Carnival Day February 26
- These moon activities for kids will take you out of this world for National Moon Day on July 20th
- National Honey Bee Day is August 17th, celebrate with these bee activities for kids
- Learn about author Roald Dahl on September 13th with these roald dahl craft ideas
- Enjoy National Chocolate Day in Octoboer with these chocolate activities
- Become a super hero on Batman Day this September 15th with batman crafts and activities
- August 3rd is Watermelon Day, celebrate with these watermelon activities
- Sweeten your next July 15th with these gummy worm games for Gummy Worm Day
- Happy Birthday Donald Duck! Join in on the celebration this June 9th with these Donald Duck Day activities
- Head down to Seasame Street for these sesame street crafts for Sesame Street Day on November 10th
- Eat up on October 4th and celebrate Taco Day with these taco crafts
- Kids will love celebrating the largest living land mammal with these elephant activities to celebrate World Elephant Day on August 12th
- Mark your calendar for one of two donut days on June 7th and try these fun donut activities
- Celebrate Eric Carle’s birthday March 2nd with these hungry caterpillar crafts
- We celebrate Dr. Seuss day on his birthday on March 2nd with these fun dr seuss activities
- The 2nd week of mark is Bubble week! Join in on the fun with these bubble activities
- Let’s hear it for National Popcorn Day on January 19th with these poporn crafts
- Stay in your pjs for the Festival of Sleep Day on January 3rd and try one of these pajama day activities
- Grab some candy and try one of these activities for National Candy Day on November 4th.
- Make one of these mad hatter hat ideas to celebrate Mad Hatter Day on Octoboer 6th
- Show your patriotism by celebrating Flag Day on June 14th with one of these flag day activities
- Kids will go nuts over these jelly bean crafts for National Jelly Bean Day on April 22nd.
- Teach kids about our amazing planet on Earth Day this April 22nd with these Earth Day crafts
- Learn about frogs on Save the Frogs Day this April 30th with these frog activities
- May the 4th be with you on Star Wars Day! Try one of these star wars crafts today
- Celebrate Dental Health Month in February with these clever dental crafts
- 20 FUN peanut butter crafts to Celebrate National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day on April 2nd