If you are looking for some fun ideas to get your child writing more, I’ve got you covered. These april writing prompts cover a variety of spring themes to get kids engaged and excited about writing. Use these april writing prompts kindergarten, first grade writing prompts, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students, April Writing Prompts. Simply download pdf file with spring writing prompts and you are ready to go!
April writing prompts
Kids need a lot of practice writing to become proficient writers. By writing they can practice spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and learn how to express themselves. These are all crucial skills they will need the rest of their lives. However, many relucatant writers don’t want to practice. In this printable pack we have pages of creative writing prompts to encourage children from kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 to write! In these april writing prompts we’ve included holidays, special days, and seasonal fun. In addition, we’ve included two different style of lined pages to make them perfect for students no matter where their writing skills are. Kids will love the fun ideas, space to color the picture, and variety in these april writing prompts first grade.
Writing prompts for april
April writing prompts kindergarten
Each sheet has both large april writing prompts for kindergarten / 1st grade paper with three lines per page and smaller lined paper for upper elmentary age children with 6 lines per page.
Spring Writing Prompts
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these spring themed creative writing prompts to encourage children of all ages to write more. Some of the ideas included are:
- April Fools Writing Prompts
- Spring Weather
- Earth Day
- National Children’s Book Day
- National Sibling Day
- and more!
April journal prompts
These april writing prompts kindergarten, april writing prompts 1st grade, april writing prompts 2nd grade, april writing prompts 3rd grade, and april writing prompts 4th grade are a great way to make learning fun the whole month long.
Looking for more fun ideas with your family? Try our 40+ April Activies for Kids or these fun April Crafts for Kids. Spend time reading together as a family with our April Stories for Kids, Childrens Books to Read, or our Bookcase Reading Logs to have a friendly family reading contest.
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Download April Writing Prompts
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!