If you are looking for some fun ideas to get your child writing more, I’ve got you covered. These april writing prompts cover a variety of spring themes to get kids engaged and excited about writing. Use these april writing prompts kindergarten, first grade writing prompts, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students, April Writing Prompts. Simply print pdf file with spring writing prompts and you are ready to go!
April writing prompts
Kids need a lot of practice writing to become proficient writers. By writing they can practice spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and learn how to express themselves. These are all crucial skills they will need the rest of their lives. However, many relucatant writers don’t want to practice. In this printable pack we have pages of creative writing prompts to encourage children from kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 to write! In these april writing prompts we’ve included holidays, special days, and seasonal fun. In addition, we’ve included two different style of lined pages to make them perfect for students no matter where their writing skills are. Kids will love the fun ideas, space to color the picture, and variety in these april writing prompts first grade.
april writing prompts for first grade
april writing prompts 2nd grade
Each sheet has both large april writing prompts for kindergarten / 1st grade paper with three lines per page and smaller lined paper for upper elmentary age children with 6 lines per page.
april writing prompts 4th grade
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these spring themed creative writing prompts to encourage children of all ages to write more. Some of the ideas included are:
- April Fools Writing Prompts
- Spring Weather
- Earth Day
- National Children’s Book Day
- National Sibling Day
- and more!
April journal prompts
These april writing prompts kindergarten, april writing prompts 1st grade, april writing prompts 2nd grade, april writing prompts 3rd grade, and april writing prompts 4th grade are a great way to make learning fun the whole month long.
Looking for more fun ideas with your family? Try our 40+ April Activies for Kids or these fun April Crafts for Kids. Spend time reading together as a family with our April Stories for Kids, Childrens Books to Read, or our Bookcase Reading Logs to have a friendly family reading contest.
Spring Science Ideas
Spring is the perfect time to study plants for kids! Here are some fun plant experiments to learn more about photosynthesis, pollination, capillary action, and more!
- Potato Maze – Summer STEM Activity for Kids
- Water pollution experiment for preschool Science Expeirment
- Simple Geranium Photosynthesis Experiment for Kids
- How to regrow celery in water with celery experiment worksheet
- Flower dye experiment Science Experiment for kids
- Color Changing Food Coloring Flower Experiment worksheet learning about capillar action
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Bouncy Egg in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Frozen Erruptions – Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
Spring Crafts for Kids
Whether you want to make colorful spring rainbow crafts, umbrella rain crafts, butterfly crafts, or baby animal craft projects, we’ve got some cute ideas!
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Rainbow Painting with Kids using hot wheel cars
- Painting Spring Flowers with Celery flower activities for toddlers
- Simply stunning spring art for toddlers with a washable inkpad
- Rainbow Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Tissue Paper Butterly Craft for Kids
- Cute, printable Name flower craft
- Pretty Egg Carton Flowers
- Super cute and easy-to-make pasta necklace craft
These fun ideas are a combination of spring crafts and spring activities:
- Silly Egg Head Spring Activities for Kids
- Grass Craft for Kids
- Milk Toast Rainbows -YUM!
- 100 Spring Crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and elementary age students
- Rainy Day Bleeding Tissue Paper Art project for kids
- Fun-to-Make Bubble Art for Kids
- Simple Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles
April Writing Prompts
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!