Kids are going to love practicing counting from 1-16 with these adorable, FREE Hungry Caterpillar Number Flashcards. These are great for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids for early math practice.
More FREE Flashcards
My kids love doing themed worksheets and activities. It draws on a natural interest to make learning extra fun! To help my youngest practice her counting and her numbers from 1-16 I came up with these free printable number flashcards inspired by The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
These hungry caterpillar number flashcards are best suited for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age children.
Looking for more math practice? See our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Hungry Caterpillar Number Flashcards
Just print these FREE Hungry Caterpillar Number Flashcards. Then laminate them for durability. Finally, cut the cards apart. Kids can use these to practice counting from 1-16 with one of these fun flashcard activities:
- by flipping through the flashcards
- lining the cards up in order
- counting out an equal number of a math manipulative to work on 1:1 correspondence
- number treasure hung (hide the numbers throughout your house and have them find the numbers)
- and lots of other activities inspired by your individual child!
Hungry Caterpillar Printables
Hungry Caterpillars for Kids
Download Hungry Caterpillar Number Flashcards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from My Clipart Store
- This is not a licensed product, it was inspired by the book only.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!