Does your child know the nursery rhyme, Little Bo Peep? It all about sheep, so with these free printable counting mats, kids will focus is on how many sheep Little Bo Peep has! This simple and effective little bo peep activities for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten children is sure to keep kids engaged and eager to learn! Simply print pdf file with little bo peep nursery rhyme printable and you are ready to play and count to 10 with a nursery rhyme activity.
Little bo peep activities for preschool
Little bo peep nursery rhyme free
Little bo peep activities
Print off either the color or black and white versions of the mats. To get lots of use out of them, laminate then write on them with dry erase markers or crayons. They can easily be cleaned off afterwards with a tissue.
Print and cut out the sheep and store them in a small ziploc bag so they don’t go missing!
If you’re using the black and white versions, have you child use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to decorate their little bo peep coloring page first.
Little bo peep preschool
Instead of using these as separate mats, staple the pages together to make a 1-10 counting book for your child to color. The sheep can be glued onto the grass instead and the book kept for your child to pull out and ‘read’ and show to others.
Little Bo Peep rhyme
Little Bo peep has lost her sheep
And doesn’t know where to find them.
Leave them alone and they’ll come home,
Bringing their tails behind them.
Little bo peep printable
- Teach children the rhyme if they do not know it yet so they understand the context.
- Children choose a mat to work on.
- Look at the number on the top right and say the number.
- Count out that number of sheep to add to the scene.
- Use an erasable marker to trace over the number and number word, using correct letter formation by following the arrows.
- When complete, show their work to a friend, then remove the sheep and erase the writing so it’s ready for next time.
Nursery Rhyme Activities
Looking for some fun rhyming activiies featuring classic nursery rhymes? You will love these clever activities, nursery rhyme games, and nursery rhyme printables:
- 4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a pie craft and activity for kids
- Free Nursery Rhymes Worksheets
- Printable little bo peep activities for preschool
- 20 counting nursery rhymes activities
- Roses are red poems for kids rhyming activity
- 5 Little Snowman Rhyming Activity
- Name recognition twinkle twinkle little star activities
- Farmer and the Delly Rhyming Activity
- Hickory dickory dock game
- Five little monkeys printables coutning book
- Hey Diddle Diddle Activities with free printable game
You may also enjoy these other great activities:
- Star Wars Number Tracing 0-20
- Farm Number Words Worksheets
- Number Worksheets 1-10
- Free Number Coloring Pages 1-10
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Printable Number Tracing Worksheets
- Princess Color by Number Worksheets
- Number Writing Practice 1-20
- School Supply Number Worksheets 1-10
- 100 FUN and Free Printable Number Sense Activities and Games
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Join Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf with these adorable FROZEN Preschool Worksheets
- Villains Disney Printables – These themed worksheets make it fun for kids to practice a variety of skills
- Fish Preschool Worksheets for working on a variety of skills
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Head to the tower to learn with Tangled using these Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Learn all about weather with these Free Weather Printables
- Work on learning colors with these Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Go prehistoric with this colorful Free Dinosaur Printables or these dinosaur printables
- Yeehaw! Join the cowboys in these Wild West Worksheets
- Super cute, FREE Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Lots more Kindergarten Worksheets with fun themes
- ⭐Reader Favorite Alphabet Coloring Pages shaed like the uppercase letter
- ⭐You don’t want to miss these Alphabet Worksheets
- Preschoolers love these cute, FREE Alphabet Coloring Pages
- ✂ Free Printable Lowercase alphabet crafts or Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Grab those bingo daubers and practice your ABCs with these Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables or these Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable or these Zoo Animals Color By Number Worksheets
- Work on visual discrimination with these FREE I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet pages
- Head to the farm with these printable Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Sight Words Printable List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments or these 100 Food Science Experiments
- Check out these fun Shape Craft Ideas for preschoolers or these
- Zoo Animal Crafts for kids
- Zoo Animals Uppercase Tracing Letters
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
⏩ Plus you can find all of our 1+ million free printable worksheets for toddler-8th graders here!
⏩ 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
Little bo peep nursery rhyme printable
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.