If your child is working on those tricky teen numbers, you will love these handy, free printable number worksheets 11-20. These numbers 1 to 20 worksheet pages are perfect for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. Young children will have fun learning to recognize numbers and count to 20 while working on their handwriting and fine motor skills with these numbers 11-20 worksheets. Simply print the number worksheets for kindergarten and you are ready to go!
Number Worksheets 11-20
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these number worksheets for helping students work on math skills, especially counting from eleven through twenty. This free pack of 1 to 20 worksheet pages is perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners. Use these number worksheets 11-20 in math and counting centers, for extra practice, at school or at home, or as part of a number study. With this pack, children will learn the numbers from eleven through twenty.
Numbers 1 to 20 worksheet
Numbers 11-20 worksheets
At the bottom of the post you will find the pdf file. Once you grab this, and print off all the pages. Each letter sized page consists of activities revolving around the numbers between eleven and twenty. This pack only comes in black and white which saves on printing costs.
These simple, no-prep number worksheets come with little distraction which helps little ones to concentrate on their learning. This enables the parent or teacher to easily teach the numbers, providing your child or the student with the opportunity to recite them while working on their handwriting and correctly forming the numbers.
Number Worksheets for Kindergarten
There are three of activities in this pack:
- One page of handwriting practice where they will practice writing all the numbers from eleven through twenty, two to four times each
- Number of the Day page – Here children will trace the number and number word, count and color in the correct number of pictures, practicing writing the number in lines and then show the number on two ten frames.
- The last activity involves children using dot markers, counters or they could color in the images that match the number in the whale at the top of the page. This is a great activity for building number recognition skills.
- 50 Books for Kindergarten Book List – Books for Kindergarteners to read themselves
- Kindergarten Calendar Printable
- Days of the Week Worksheets
- Kindergarten Spelling Words – add a vowel practice
- Free Kindergarten spelling words Printable
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Playdough Subtraction Smash free printable math activity
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Short i cvc worksheets cut and paste pdf
- Short E CVC Words Booklet
- Crack the Code CVC Word Worksheets
- Short a CVC Word Book
- Crayon CVC Words Activity
- CVC Word Puzzles Free Printable
- Word Family Sliders Free – lots of styles to print in color or black and white
- Blowing Bubbles Word Family Activities
- Monster Match CVC Word Activity
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Lots of weather printables to help kids learn about weather terms while epracticing math and literacy skills
- Grab this free printable 5 senses preschool printables to explore the senses of sight, taste, sound, smell, and touch
- Human Body human body playdough mats – lots of choices to learn about various systems of the body including simple for preschoolers, skeletal system, organs, muscles, nerves, and more!
- EPIC, Life-size Human Body Project
- Amazing 5 Senses for kids lesson to explore with hands on activities, videos, books, and more!
- Try this Jelly Bean sense of taste activities for preschool experiment.
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Community Helpers Printables Wheel
- Handy Community Signs Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheet to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- Free Printable Community Helpers Matching Game
1 to 20 worksheet
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.