Help kids master how to count 1-100 with these free printable counting to 100 games. Their are several handy, count to 100 game choices to use with pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. These number recognition games 1-100 are grea for gaining mastery and fluency as children learn to count on. Simply print count to 100 games and you are ready to play and learn with an engaging counting to 100 activities.
Counting to 100 games
One of the earliest math successes for each of my kids has been when they can finally say, “I can count all the way to 100, all by myself!” There’s so much excitement, I just can’t tell them no when they beg to show me for the 23rd time that day. There’s just something thrilling for kids when they realize they can successfully count to such a large number. And then to find they can get there faster by skip counting? Genius! If your preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 student still need some help mastering how to count to 100, you will love this set of low-prep counting to 100 games! These count to 100 games are perfect for preschoolers, kindergatners, and grade 1 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these numbers to 100 games to make practicing counting to one hundred FUN. Use this as summer learning, extra practice, math center in your classroom, or any other supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Count to 100 Game
Number recognition games 1-100
Obviously, these games focus on counting to 100. But this will also give kids in Preschool or Kindergarten practice with counting on (an important prerequisite to addition), number recognition.
And kids in First or Second Grade will love practicing skip counting by 5’s and 10’s.
Count to 100 games
I designed these games intentionally to be super easy, low-prep games. So all you have to do is print and go! You will only need a handful of other materials, then your kids can play and count all day long:
- Game board of your choice (they are in black and white to save you on printing costs)
- Crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens, etc (2 different colors)
- Game pieces (from a board game, unifix cubes, beads, lego mini figures, mini erasers, etc.)
- One die
Counting to 100 activities
This download includes 3 different simple, black and white games to practice counting to 100 and practice skip counting to 100. The first counting to 100 games for kindergarten is for 2 players and is the most basic (for preschool or Kindergarten). This one page game requires a crayon for each player and a die. The next 2 games can be played with more players and are great for Kindergarten, First Grade or Second Grade. These focus on skip counting and require game pieces for each player and a die.
Counting to 100 activities for kindergarten
This game is very simple. The goal is to be the player who reaches 100 first. To get started, the first player rolls the die. They then color and count that many numbers on the hundreds chart (starting at 1). The next player then rolls a die and colors that many squares, counting on from where player one left off. For example, if player one rolled a three, they would count and color, “1, 2, 3.” Then if player two rolls a four, they start at four and count and color, “4, 5, 6, 7.” Players continue to take turns in this way until one of them reaches 100. The first to get to 100 wins!
Counting to 100 game
The next two games require a little more of kids and provides less support. If your kids are struggling, have a hundreds chart out that they can use to see and help them skip count. This game is also really easy and straightforward. The goal is simply to be the first to make it to the finish and correctly skip count to 100! To begin, kids place their game pieces at start. The first player then rolls the die and moves that number of spaces. To stay on the space, they must skip count by 5 (or 10, depending on the game) up to the number they land on. For example, if they land on 25, they would count, “5, 10, 15, 20, 25.” If they count wrong, however, they have to go back to start (or their previous space).
The first player to reach the end and skip count to 100 wins!
Numbers to 100 games
Even though young kids need to practice and learn big mathematical concepts, it doesn’t mean they have to drill with flash cards and worksheets.
Hundreds Chart Games
- Battleship Hundreds Chart Games – grab the free printable with instruction on how to play this fun game with a math twist
- 11+ Hands-on Hundreds Chart ACtivities with free printables
- Counting using a Hundreds Skip Counting Chart
- Roll to 100 Free Printable Math Game – Students roll the dice as they work on counting to 100.
- Groundhog Day Worksheets Count to 100 – this is a SUPER clever activity to help kids with number recognition 1-100. Students will cut and paste squares to match numbers and reveal the picture
- Low-Prep Counting to 100 Games – lots of choices to help kids practice counting to 100
- Free Hundreds Chart Printable and Activity
- Winter 100 Chart Color by Number
- Christmas Math Worksheets – Color by Hundreds Chart
- Easter Worksheet – Color by Hundreds Chart
- St Patricks Day Math Color by Hundreds Chart
- Valentines Day Math Color by Hundreds Chart
- Thanksgiving Worksheets Color by Hundreds Chart
- Back to School Worksheet Color by 100s Chart
- 4th of July Math Worksheets – Color by 100s Chart
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheet Color by Hundreds Chart
- Christmas Worksheet Hundreds Chart Coloring
Looking for more great content? We have over 1 million free printable worksheets conveniently arranged by subject or grade: super cute Pre k Worksheets, fun kindergarten worksheets, free 1st grade worksheets, handy 2nd grade worksheets, printable 3rd grade worksheets, and 4th grade worksheets
- Help kids learn their ABCs and work on letter recognition with these super cute A to Z Worksheet pages
- Over 2000 pages of free alphabet printables to find exactly what you are looking for!
- Huge pack of solar system worksheets
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Simple machines for kids projects, lesson plans, printables, and more!
- FREE Maps for kids including printable world map for kids, continent maps, and country maps too
- Handy Sight Words Printable list plus lots of sight word games, activities, and worksheets too!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- We also have reading list like this 1st grade reading books pdf to help you pick engaging books for kids!
- Pipe Cleaner constellation activities
- Free Printable Brain Breaks for Kids
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- Make learning fun with these free cut and paste worksheets
- Plus don’t miss this outrageously fun Human Body Project
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Teach kids to tell time with this huge pack of printable time puzzles
- Pipe Cleaner constellation activitiy
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, hands-on countries for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages! And our hugely popular Pipe Cleaner constellation activities
Counting to 100 games printable
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.