Kids will have fun practicing counting numbers one to twenty and using number words with these fun, FREE 1-20 Number Puzzles for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade kids.
Here are more fun counting activities for preschool and kindergarten age kids:
- 100s chart
- Addition Mini Book (Adding 0-12)
- Apple Number Bonds Activity
- Back to School Sudoku Puzzles
- Blueberry Muffin Math
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Doggy Addition File Folder Game
- Flower Number Bonds Activity
- Gumball Math: Addition & Subtraction
- Kindergarten Mitten Match
- Kindergarten Number Practice 1-20
- Playdough PLAY Mat – Numbers
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Spring Bird Addition File Folder Game
- Sunflower Seed Counting
FREE 1-20 Number Puzzles
These FREE 1-20 Number Puzzles are such a fun, simple, LOW PREP number activity for preschool and kindergarten. Just print on cardstock, cut apart and allow children to put the puzzles back together.
This is great for practicing counting and identifying number words!
Download FREE 1-20 Number Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please purchase a classroom licensed version from my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!