Kids love playing and exploring in the backyard come sprint and summer; they are fascinated by all the little critters they find. One way to extend their love of exploring the backyard snails, frogs, bees, ladybugs, worms, grasshoppers, dragon friels, ants, spiders, and more is to sneak in these Fun Worksheets for Kindergarten. Chidren in preschool, pre-k, kinders, and even grade 1 students will have fun practicing math and literacy skills with engaging spring worksheets with this HUGE pack. Simply print pdf file with these bug worksheets and have fun playing and learning!
Insect worksheets for kindergarten
Celebrate the arrival of warmers spring and summer weather with these cute insect worksheets for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. This HUGE, 71 page pack of fun worksheets for kindergarten are the perfect addition to your bug theme or insect theme. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these practice sheets to learn new vocabulary, counting, alphabet matching, practicing initial letter sounds, syllable counting, addition, subtraction, skip coutning, patterns, visual discrimination and more which help improve fine motor skills; all with a garden theme. The bug activities for kids in this printable pack are sure to make learning fun whether you use this as summer learning, extra practice, center in your classroom, or another enrichment activity.
Insects worksheets for kindergarten pdf
Free printable bug worksheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Number Cards – Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Bugs worksheet for kindergarten
These pre k worksheets include a variety of fun spring and summer clipart that will engage kids including: grasshopper, bee, dragonfly, ant, ladybug, spider, frog, worm, snail, flower, mushroom, and sun.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
Insects worksheets for kindergarten
These preschool worksheets free are great for pre k, toddler, kindergarten, and grade 1. Students will practice a variety of math and literacy skills.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages – Write a story about the picture.
- Write the Numbers – Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Bee Emotions Matching Clip Cards – Look at the picture and clip the correct matching one.
- Frog Ten Frame Mats – Cut out the mats and flies and practice counting by placing the correct number of flies in each ten frame.
Insect worksheets preschool
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
For the frog ten frame mats, I like to laminate them as well as the flies and store them all in a large zip lock bag. Children can also use playdough, pom poms or candy instead of the flies.
Looking for more themed, free pre k worksheets? You will love these resources:
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables
- Join Olaf, Anna, and Elsa with this cute Frozen Worksheets pack of worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students
- Free Superhero Worksheets featuring Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and more super hero pals to make learning fun!
- These princess worksheets are sure to help your little princess get excited about learning her ABCs and 123s.
- Of grab your frying pan to go on an adventure learning with these Rapunzel Worksheets
- If you give a mouse a cookie printable worksheets to work on a variety of early learning skills.
- Work on these Star Wars Worksheets from a galaxy far, far away
- Practice a variety of skills while learning about the life cycle of a penguin worksheets
- These free firefighter printables are a great way to learn about fire fighters while practicing other skills too
- Complete these Knights and Castles Activities in these fun pages
- The friendly guys in these Monsters Inc Printables scare because they care!
- Kids will go nuts over these prehistoric Free Dinosaur Printables
- Ahoy there! Landlubers join the crew with these Pirate Worksheets
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables are perfect for kids who love all those big construction vehicles
- Super cute Pattern Worksheets
- Stop to smell the roses with this huge pack of Flower Worksheets
- Dive into a fun period of history with these Wild West Worksheets
- Head out of this world as you learn about the solar system with these Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Practice number recognition with these Animal color by number worksheets or work on counting with these Farm I Spy Printables
- Plus don’t miss these free alphabet printables
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
Spring Alphabet Printables
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets perfect for spring letter learning
- Spring Letter Reveral Worksheets
- Ladybug free alphabet printables activity
- Alphabet Popsicles – hands-on phonics game for pre-k and kindergarten
- Spring Showers Letter Matching Game for kids
- Free Printable Bunny Alphabet Matching Game
- Spring Initial i Blends Game
- Bug Free Printable Sight Word Games
- Farm Sight Word Games for Kindergarten
- Word Family Flower Template to cut & paste
- Butterfly Printable Rhyming Games
- Flower Sight Word Maze Worksheets
- April Showers Multiplication Craft
- Butterfly Spring Addition Mats Activity for Kindergarten
- Spring Number Puzzle to trace, count, and match
- Butterfly Addition math puzzles for spring and summer
- Spring Counting Games for Kindergarten 1-20
- Printable Spring Math Number Sense to 20 Activity
- Free Number Sense Worksheets for spring
- Learning Colors Spring Sorting Activity
- Spring place value cards printable free
- Butterfly Math missing addend game
- Flower Number Name Puzzle Worksheet
- Spring Math Games – Double Digit Addition Math Game for Spring
- Free printable Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
Spring Math for Preschoolers
- Hands-on counting with Rainbow activities for preschoolers
- Playdough Ladybug Counting Activity
- Bird Filefolder Addition Game
- Spring Suduko Easy – free printable problem solving skills activity for kids
- April showers Spring Math activity working on number sense
- Addition clouds – spring math activities for preschoolers
- Spring math worksheets for pre-k and kindergarten
- Umbrella Craft Preschool for workign on counting to 10 with free template
Kindergarten Spring Math
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Activity for preschoolers and kindergartners
- Number Sense Butterfly Activities for Preschoolers
- Garden Telling Time Worksheets pdf free
- Frog multiplication game printable
- Math frog grade 4 worksheets
- Addition frog math game for kids
- Carrot Shape Playdough Mats
- Hungry Caterpillar Number Tracing Worksheets
- Days of the week printables featuring the Hungry Caterpillar
- Spring math activities for preschool using clip cards
Free Spring Printables
- Spring Bingo Dauber Sheets featuring clothes
- Counting to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Garden Printables with fun in the garden worksheet answers
- Kindergarten Spring Worksheets
- Free printable Flower scavenger hunt
- Spring printable bookmarks for kids
- Free printable spring directed drawing
- Spring worksheets for kindergarten
- Roll and Dab spring activity sheets for toddlers
- Learning colors for toddlers games sorting kite tassles (free printable)
- Spring Coloring Sheets
- Bug Coloring Sheets
Spring Science Ideas
Spring is the perfect time to study plants for kids! Here are some fun plant experiments to learn more about photosynthesis, pollination, capillary action, and more!
- Potato Maze – Summer STEM Activity for Kids
- Water pollution experiment for preschool Science Expeirment
- Simple Geranium Photosynthesis Experiment for Kids
- How to regrow celery in water with celery experiment worksheet
- Flower dye experiment Science Experiment for kids
- Color Changing Food Coloring Flower Experiment worksheet learning about capillar action
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Bouncy Egg in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Frozen Erruptions – Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
Spring Crafts for Kids
Whether you want to make colorful spring rainbow crafts, umbrella rain crafts, butterfly crafts, or baby animal craft projects, we’ve got some cute ideas!
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Rainbow Painting with Kids using hot wheel cars
- Painting Spring Flowers with Celery flower activities for toddlers
- Simply stunning spring art for toddlers with a washable inkpad
- Rainbow Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Tissue Paper Butterly Craft for Kids
- Cute, printable Name flower craft
- Pretty Egg Carton Flowers
- Super cute and easy-to-make pasta necklace craft
These fun ideas are a combination of spring crafts and spring activities:
- Silly Egg Head Spring Activities for Kids
- Grass Craft for Kids
- Milk Toast Rainbows -YUM!
- 100 Spring Crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and elementary age students
- Rainy Day Bleeding Tissue Paper Art project for kids
- Fun-to-Make Bubble Art for Kids
- Simple Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles
- Lacing Flower Craft
- Pasta in clay Flower Crafts
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Pretty Cherry Blossom Craft for SpringFun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Pretty red poppy craft
- Purple Hollyhock Tissue Paper Flowers Craft
- Printable Flower Activity for Kids Scavenger Hunt
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Zinnia Fingerprint Flower Craft
- Hyacinth Flower Craft
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Grow Your own Crystal Flower Science
- White Dandelion Craft for Preschoolers
- 10+ Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids
- Beautiful Painted Flower Craft Preschool
- Delphinium Egg Carton Flowers Craft for Kids
Fun Spring Activities for Kids
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- Easy-to-Make Balloon Cd Hoovercraft
- Spring Scavenger Hunt BINGO
- Free Printable Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Plus don’t miss these dr seuss activities too
- 100 things to do on a rainy day
- Fun-to-make drawbot for kids
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply