Kids will have fun working on number sense for numbers 11-20 with these number sense worksheets. These number sense worksheets kindergarten and first grade are a great way to help kids understand the tricky teen numbers with a no prep kindergarten math worksheet! Simply download pdf file with kindergarten number sense worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Number sense worksheets
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.. This is one of the first things that we teach our kids, isn’t it? But as we know there is much more to it than just going from one number to another. Ultimately, though, we want to teach our kids more than just saying the numbers. We want them to be confident with numbers, be able to think of numbers flexibly and understand all off what goes into number sense. That is where kindergarten number sense worksheets can be super handy to cement the concept. These number sense worksheets are a great way for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to work on number sense 11-20 with teen numbers kindegarten. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these number sense kindergarten worksheets. Use them as extra practice at home, spring math center in the classroom, or supplement to your homeschool kindergarten curriculum.
Kindergarten number sense worksheets
Number sense worksheets kindergarten
Learning number sense is not just something we teach kids, not just because. Number sense is the beginning step of being able to solve math problems. When children understand number sense, they have a better chance of understanding more difficult math situations.
- Writing Utensil
- Laminator / Dry Erase Pockets (optional)
- Dry Erase Marker (optional)
Teen numbers Kindergarten
Regardless of which option you choose, there are two pages that need numbers cut out. The first is the Higher or Lower Activity as well as the Even or Odd Number Activity page.
Shown here is the number sense worksheets where the numbers at the bottom need to be cut out. Kids can place them in the right area.
The first option is to use this as a one time use only activity. If this is your preference, children can use a crayon or colored pencil.
Shown here is the matching game. Kids can simply match the numerical number to the number word by drawing a line to connect the matches.
Number sense worksheet
The other option for this number sense activities for kindergarten is to laminate the pages to extend the life of the activity. By laminating it, kids can do these activities over and over. I would highly suggest laminating the number sense page, page 2 in the packet, so that kids can do this with all of the numbers 11 through 20.
The first page is the ultimate number sense page. It has space for children to write and color various ways to express a number. There is space to write the numerical version, the word, the number on dice, tally marks, the number in ten blocks, as well as drawing flowers. This activity is perfect being laminated so that any number can be done and the activity can be done over and over.
The activities are incredibly simple, requiring very little prep but will help kids immensely with learning and practicing numbers 11-20.
Spring Activities for Kids
Spring is one of my favorite seasons! We have lots of fun ways for your kids to play outside all spring long wether you are trying a fun craft, science experiment, or playing in the RAIN!
- 40+ April Activies for Kids
- April Crafts for Kids.
- Spend time reading together as a family with our April Stories for Kids,
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Printable Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Pretty Cherry Blossom Craft for Spring
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Don’t miss all our printable kindergarten worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students. We have free printable math worksheets, english worksheets, history for kids, cool science experiments, and even fun activities for kids to go with every season and holiday throughout the year!
Number sense kindergarten worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!