Kids will be come confident in their artist abilities as they work through these easy, free printable, SPRING Step by Step Drawings for Kids. These are perfect for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students. The drawing worksheets include how to draw a bee, bird, birdhouse, flower, tulip, butterfly, caterpillar, ladybug, nest, and umbrella.
Step by Step Drawings
Helping children learn to draw is not just about them becoming artists. Teaching children to draw helps them to follow directions, see the components that make up things, improve fine motor skills, strengthen hand muscles, learn to express themselves, and be proud of something they created.
For some of us, it can be difficult to master drawing. We may say we aren’t good at it or it’s not our talent, but everyone can draw simple pictures that can be recognized and understood by all. Learning how to draw pictures is a great skill for a variety of career and future projects.
In these step by step drawings we will teach kids to draw some common spring and summer themed items: a bee, bird, birdhouse, flower, tulip, butterfly, caterpillar, ladybug, nest, and umbrella.
Learn to Draw Step by Step
Instead of a you tube video you need to start and stop a million times, we’ve created a super hand and easy-to-use handout. So grab our template and your art supplies and get ready to start drawing pictures!
We have included how to draw 10 different springtime images in this pack. Simply print the pages that interest your child. The pages are in black and white to save you on printer ink costs. Each drawing prompt is one page.
Easy drawing for kids
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these simple drawing worksheets that allow kids to learn to draw. Use a pencil, pen, crayons, markers, or colored pencils to draw the object and color it in if you like. You can even draw things around your picture to decorate your picture.
Learn to draw for kids
This learn to draw activity is pretty self explanatory, but basically you have your student draw what is in box 1. Then add the details in box 2 to your picture in the box on the bottom of the page. Continue until you’ve don all 5 steps and you’ve made your drawing.
Simple Drawing for Kids
Make sure to encourage kids that sometimes it takes time to master a new skill. Most of aren’t born instant drawers. You wouldn’t expect to pick up a tuba and be able to play in an orchestra, would you? Or to walk into a kitchen and whip up a Crème Brule. Practice makes perfect; so encourage your students to try each one multiple times until they are happy with the results They don’t need to look exactly like the picture. Nothing in nature is exactly alike – even twins have small differences.
Have fun drawing and making your unique twist on these spring drawing ideas for kids!
Spring Activities for Kids
- Kids will love heading outside with this spring scavenger hunt
- We have so many spring activities including crafts and educational printables too
- Keep kids writing with these Spring Writing Prompts
- Spring Parts of Speech Cards
- Fun to use Bingo Marker Spring Worksheets
- Spring Alphabet Match
- Carrot Shape Spring Playdough Mats
- Play these Suduko spring games
- Super cute, Alphabet Printable Kits
Spring Drawing Prompts
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!