These place value puzzle cards will motivate every child when learning math and number values! These spring themed place value puzzle cards will be a big hit with your students. Add the use of counting cubes to the table to get the kids to build the numbers as they match as an added extension activity with these puzzles!
More Amazing FREE Spring Printables
- ABC Raindrop Matching
- Spring Coloring Sheets
- Spring Sudoku Puzzles
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts
- Bubble Wrap Rain Craft
- Flower Parts Flip Book
- Hatching Butterflies Printable
- Spring Birds Addition Game
- Spring Digraph Puzzles
- Spring Letter Find
- Spring Worksheets for Kids
Spring Place Value Cards
Looking for a fun way to get kids to practice their place value skills? These fun Spring Place Value Cards include unifix cubes along with the corresponding number digits are just perfect for that! Learners will choose a puzzle card, count the number of unifix cubes under the umbrella and then find the corresponding digit on the ‘raining on the duck’ card. Kids will love matching these puzzles.
How to play:
- Prepare the cards by printing them on cardstock and laminating them.
- Have the umbrella cards in one pile and the rain cards in another.
- Kids will choose one puzzle card at a time and identify the number (on the digit card) or count the unifix cubes (on the umbrella card).
- They will match the puzzles to the correct corresponding digit cards.
- As an added extension activity, you can get the kids to build cubes to show their answers with each set of puzzles after they’re done matching them. This also provides a hands-on approach to learning math which will help kids understand the concept even further.
Another way you can use these cards is to add some mini erasers and get the kids to show their answers by counting mini erasers and placing them on each set of puzzles. When you check how they are working, see if they’re answers are correct. You can also totally differentiate this activity by using number cards to five with your students who are in a lower grade/level.
Spring Books for Kids
Don’t miss all our printable kindergarten worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students. We have free printable math worksheets, english worksheets, history for kids, cool science experiments, and even fun activities for kids to go with every season and holiday throughout the year!
Download Spring Place Value Cards
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.