Help kids learn to use a ruler with these super cute math worksheets for preschool and kindergarten kids.
This activity goes great along with an Insect week.
In preparation I wanted to make a free printable to help Goofy (Kindergarten ) and Minnie (Preschool) understand & practice measuring with a ruler. So I created Measuring Lines of Bugs. I included a page with an activity for the kids to understand the need for why we need standard measurement units.
Measurement for Kids
Measurement Kindergarten Worksheets
Cut & Paste bugs into the jar with the correct number of inches from the measuring page.
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with stickers
- Count to 10 Bug Coloring Book
- Hands-on Count to 10 Spider Playdough Mats
- Catch 20 Bugs Counting Game
- Count to 30 Bug Printable
- Butterfly Addition Printable Puzzles
- Ladybug Counting Mats
- Spider Shape Worksheets
- Super cute, Bug Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Ladybug Addition Math Game
- Measuring Bugs
- Butterfly Spring Addition Mats
- Spider Counting Game
- Bugs I Spy Game
- Spider Shape Activity
- Butterfly Missing Addend Clip Cards
- Insect Telling Time Puzzles
- Cut & Paste Bug Sight Word Reader
- Ladybug Alphabet Activity
- Bug Find the Letter Worksheets
- Ladybug Life Cycle
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Spider Life Cycle Worksheets
- No Stick Spider Slime Recipe
- All About Worms Worksheets
Preschool Measurement Worksheets
By using the printable below you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (you may print off 1 copy for your families personal use)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, copied or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!