Help the bee get to the hive by counting to 10 with this FREE Bee Counting Game! This fun, spring themed preschool math activity is not only fun, but great for working on number recognition!
More FREE Counting Activities
- Goldfish Counting Cards
- Fun Number Playdough Mats
- Flower Preschool Counting Game
- Birthday Cake Playdough Mats – Count to 10
- 5 Little Monkeys Counting Book
- Pool Writing Numbers & Counting Cards
- Spaghetti and Meatballs Counting Game
- Lego Duplo Number Mats
Bee Counting GameLearning about bees, counting or perhaps both? Then this is for you! Counting exercises can become boring to a student. Make it exciting by using different ways of counting like this bee counting idea using our free printables! PLUS, sneak in fine motor exercise too!
Use pom poms, or any other small objects, together with a tweezer for extra fine motor practice. Count from 1 to 10, placing a pompom over the numbers as you count. Count until you reach the beehive! Placing the pom pom on the numbers develops number recognition while counting. It is important that the realization of correlation between the number and it’s symbol is established.
Another option is to laminate the sheets and use a dry-erase marker to follow the number as you count until you reach the hive! This is then reusable too! These free printable math activities have several options making it good math practice for preschool, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students. There are 5 printable sheets:
- count from 1-10
- count from 10-20
- count by 2s
- count by 5s
- count by 10s
A fun counting activity that is perfect for a Spring/bee theme or unit AND great for different ages and abilities of students! Grab your free copies now!
More Counting Printables for Kids
Download Bee Counting Activity
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!