Spiders are interesting little creatures that help keep the bug population in check. Whether you want to study spiders as part of an insect theme, help your child avoid a fear of spiders or are looking for a creepy crawly free worksheets for October, this HUGE life cycle of a spider worksheet pack is just what you are looking for. These free spider life cycle pages include math, literacy, and science for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Free spider life cycle
These Free Spider Life Cycle worksheets are a super handy pack of more than 65 pages of spider activities to teach preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students the spider life cycle, spider vocabulary, math, literacy, spider writing prompts, and more.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these free spider lifecycle themed worksheets for making learning fun while sneaking in life cycles for kids.
Life cycle of a spider worksheet
Spider life cycle worksheet
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Spider Life Cycle Writing Pages – Students can research each part of the spider life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Eggs Hatch? – Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Spider Can, Have and Are – Write about the unique features that salmon have in each column.
- Spider Life Cycle Word Search – Find the words.
- If I were a Spider… – Write a story about what it would be like to be a spider.
- Nouns or Verbs? – Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards, using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Information Cards – Learn about the different parts of the Spider Life Cycle.
- Spider Life Cycle Pages – Learn about the different parts of the Spider Life Cycle.
- Write the Words – Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Decorate the Spider – Decorate the spider with crayons or paper.
- Label the Spider – Label the parts of the spider.
- Counting Sequence – Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s and 3’s.
- What I Know about Spider – Record what you already know about Spider.
- What I want to learn about Spiders – Record what you want to learn about Spiders.
Spider life cycle printable
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Let’s Add! – Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! – Subtract and write the answers.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability.
Spider Activities for Kids
- Spider Counting Activities for Preschoolers
- Spider Shape Sorting Activity – help the spider trap the items in his web that are the same shape as his web
- S is for Spider Handprint art
- Spooky Spider Counting Game
- Spider Shapes Worksheets for Preschool
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
- Fun, hands on Spider for Kids unit
- Easy Spider Slime Slime
- Glow in the Dark Spider Web
- Animal classification worksheets
- Animal Classification Cootie Catchers
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Lots of FUN October Activities for Kids
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
Life Cycle Worksheets for Kids
- Butterfly Life cycle Worksheet
- Ladybug Life cycle Worksheet
- Life cycle of a Frog Worksheet
- Plant Life cycle Worksheet
- Chick Worksheets (chicken life cycle)
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet
- Plant Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Worksheets
- Apple Life Cycle Printable
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Penguin
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
- Watermelon Life Cycle Spinner
Download Spider Life Cycle Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.