Spiders are interesting little creatures that help keep the bug population in check. Whether you want to study spiders as part of an insect theme, help your child avoid a fear of spiders or are looking for some interesting printables to be enjoyed in October, this Spider Life Cycle Worksheets contains a variety of math and literacy activities which will have kids having fun while learning.
More Fun Fall Activities
- Spiders Unit for Kids
- Glow in the Dark Spider Web Craft
- October Writing Prompts
- Fall Counting Worksheets
- Simple Fall Coloring Pages
- Leaf Printing with Markers
- Free Fall Playdough Number Mats
- Color Words Emergent Readers
- Fall Unit Study
Spider Life Cycle Worksheets
These Spider Life Cycle Worksheets are great for Preschool and Kindergarten age children. This 65-page printable pack contains a variety of activities including:
Alphabet Spider Life Cycle Worksheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Spider Life Cycle Writing Pages – Students can research each part of the spider life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Eggs Hatch? – Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Spider Can, Have and Are – Write about the unique features that salmon have in each column.
- Spider Life Cycle Word Search – Find the words.
- If I were a Spider… – Write a story about what it would be like to be a spider.
- Nouns or Verbs? – Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
Printable Spider Life Cycle Worksheets
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards, using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Information Cards – Learn about the different parts of the Spider Life Cycle.
- Spider Life Cycle Pages – Learn about the different parts of the Spider Life Cycle.
- Write the Words – Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Decorate the Spider – Decorate the spider with crayons or paper.
- Label the Spider – Label the parts of the spider.
- Counting Sequence – Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s and 3’s.
- What I Know about Spider – Record what you already know about Spider.
- What I want to learn about Spiders – Record what you want to learn about Spiders.
Math Spider Life Cycle Worksheets
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Let’s Add! – Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! – Subtract and write the answers.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability.
Download Spider Life Cycle Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.