This Bugs Sight Word Reader is another fun Create-Your-Own Reader. This emergent reader is all about bugs which makes it perfect for spring, summer, or fall. The reader is made up almost entirely of pre-primer, primer, and 1st grade sight words making it a great activity for first grade and second grade kids.
Practicing sentences, reading comprehension, and sight words has never been more fun that with this free printable Create-Your-Own Reader. Kids will color and cut & paste sentences.
This activity is made up mostly of Pre Primer, Primer, and 1st Grade sight words.
Bugs Sight Word Reader
Complete directions are included in the free printable, but basically you are going to print front and back to make a black and white Bugs! Bugs! Bugs! Reader.
Kids will have fun coloring their very own sight word book. Then they will cut & paste a sentence per page to complete the book. This is not only great practice for sight words and sentences, but is lots of fun too!
1st Grade Sight Words
Help kids make sure they are understanding the 1st grade sight words they’ve read with the reading comprehension questions to go along with this Create-Your Own Reader.
Sight Word Printables
Looking for more sight word games, activities, and worksheets to make practicing fun? Try these ideas:
- Crazy Roads 1st Grade Sight Words Game
- Cut & Paste 1st Grade Sight Words on the Farm
- Spring Flower Sight Words Game
- Sight Words BINGO Printable
- Bug Sight Word Readers kids create by cutting, pasting, and coloring
- Sight word flashcards printable
- Reading the EASY Way – 1st Grade Reading Game
- Sight Word Garden Game
- Frog Sight Word Games
- Candyland Cards Printable
- Bug Sight Word Games
- Alphabet-O Sight Word Alphabetizing Games
- Sight Word Tracing Worksheets
- Printable sight words Lists
- plus don’t miss all our MANY, Free Sight Word Printables
Don’t miss all our free first grade worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students. We have free printable math worksheets, english worksheets, history for kids, cool science experiments, and even fun activities for kids to go with every season and holiday throughout the year!
Download Bugs Emergent Reader
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!