Whether you are studying Salmon Life Cycles or are just looking for a fun fish themed kindergarten worksheets – you are going to love these Salmon Life Cycle Worksheets!
Salmon Life Cycle for Kids
Salmon are amazing creatures with many of the species being androgynous. This means that they are born in fresh water, migrate to the ocean (seawater) and then return to freshwater to reproduce.
This pack contains many activities for learning about Life Cycle of Salmon and how these animals go about these changes as well as many other fun math and literacy activities.
These fun Salmon life cycle worksheets include not only information about their life cycle, but counting, coloring, alphabet activities and so much more for preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade kids!
Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet
Life Cycle of a Salmon Worksheet
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Salmon Life Cycle – Write the life cycle in order.
- Salmon Life Cycle – Cut and Paste in order.
- I Spy – Count the Animals / Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
Fish Life Cycle Worksheet
The activities below help students learn about life cycle of a fish worksheet while learning alphabet letters, counting, math, and more!
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Write the Words – Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Color / Colour by Number – Color the pictures, using the correct colors.
- Counting Sequence – Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s.
- What I Know about Salmon – Record what you already know about Salmon
- What I want to learn about Salmon – Record what you want to learn about Salmon.
- Salmon Life Cycle Writing Pages – Students can research each part of the salmon life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Eggs Hatch? – Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Let’s Add! – Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! – Subtract and write the answers.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Salmon Can, Have and Are – Write about the unique features that salmon have in each column.
- Salmon Life Cycle Word Search – Find the words.
- If I were a Salmon… – Write a story about what it would be like to be a butterfly.
- Nouns or Verbs? – Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
Life Cycle Worksheets for Kids
- Butterfly Life cycle Worksheet
- Ladybug Life cycle Worksheet
- Life cycle of a Frog Worksheet
- Plant Life cycle Worksheet
- Chick Worksheets (chicken life cycle)
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet
- Plant Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Worksheets
- Apple Life Cycle Printable
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Penguin
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
Download Salmon Life Cycle Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.