Whether you are studying the Life Cycle of Salmon specifically, learning about animal life cycles, or are just looking for a fun science activity for your fish theme, this salmon life cycle worksheet pack is perfect! This salmon life cycle for kids is perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders. Not only will kids learn about with the fish life cycle worksheet, but they will get a chance to work on math and literacy skills too. Simply download pdf file with life cycle of a salmon worksheet pack and you are ready to learn with salmon activities.
Salmon life cycle worksheet
Salmon are amazing creatures with many of the species being androgynous. This means that they are born in fresh water, migrate to the ocean (seawater) and then return to freshwater to reproduce. This pack contains many activities for learning about salmon life cycle for kids and how these animals go about these changes as well as many other fun math and literacy activities. These free printable Salmon life cycle worksheets include not only information about their life cycle, but counting, coloring, alphabet activities and so much more for preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love this 67-pages of life cycle of fish worksheet. We just love useing themed worksheets to capitalize on students natural interests to make learning fun! There are so many usese for this enrichment activity.
Salmon life cycle for kids
Fish life cycle worksheet
The activities include ideas for toddlers, preschoolers, prek, kindergartners, first graders, 2nd graders, and 3rd graders as well.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Salmon Life Cycle – Write the life cycle in order.
- Salmon Life Cycle – Cut and Paste in order.
- I Spy – Count the Animals / Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
Life cycle worksheets
The activities below help students learn about life cycle of a fish worksheet while learning alphabet letters, counting, math, and more!
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Write the Words – Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Color / Colour by Number – Color the pictures, using the correct colors.
- Counting Sequence – Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s.
- What I Know about Salmon – Record what you already know about Salmon
- What I want to learn about Salmon – Record what you want to learn about Salmon.
- Salmon Life Cycle Writing Pages – Students can research each part of the salmon life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Eggs Hatch? – Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Let’s Add! – Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! – Subtract and write the answers.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Salmon Can, Have and Are – Write about the unique features that salmon have in each column.
- Salmon Life Cycle Word Search – Find the words.
- If I were a Salmon… – Write a story about what it would be like to be a butterfly.
- Nouns or Verbs? – Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
Life Cycle Printables
Looking for more free printables to help you learn about life cycles? You will love these resources:
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
- Pumpkin life cycle worksheet – lots of fun activities for learning about pumpkin life cycle
- Apple life cycle printable plus worksheets for working on early literacy and math too
- Life cycle of a sunflower worksheet – fun sunflower life cycle printables
- Penguin life cycle worksheet – is a perfect addition to you winter theme!
- Turkey life cycle – is fun to learn about around Thanksgiving
- Spider life cycle worksheet is a fun way to learn about the life cycle of spiders with an insect theme or during Octoboer
- Ladybug life cycle worksheet pages perfect for spring and summer
- Chicken Hatching eggs in the classroom worksheets
- Learn about the Life Cycle of Frogs for kids and grab the life-cycle wheel
- Life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet pack with not only life cycle of salmon, but math and literacy activities too
- Hatching Butterflies with Life cycle of a butterfly worksheet
- Sea Turtle Printable Books to learn about their life cycles
- Learn math and literacy along with these Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner
Life cycle of a salmon worksheet
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.