Kids will have fun learning which animals are active at night with this FREE Nocturnal Farm Animals Game for kids or all ages.
Nocturnal Animal Games for kids
In preparation for our Farm Week in Preschool I created this game to help my kid learn which farm animals are nocturnal while reinforcing counting in a non-abstract way, taking turns, and having fun while learning.
Young kids are fascinated with animals. To help kids expand on that natural curiosity we had a Farm Week to explore not only farm animals, but nocturnal farm animals. This was a really fun free printable science game for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten kids that is easy to play.
Animals Games for Kids FREE
- Game board (2 options: easier one shown above & one where the nocturnal are not in a different colored circle)
- Game Pieces (4 primary color tractors)
- Inserts for Photo Stacking Cubes
Farm Activities for Kids
- 60 Farm Activities for Kids
- Strengthen fine motor skills and develop farm vocabulary with these adorable, FREE Farm Coloring Pages
- Practice number recognition with these Free Farm Color by Number Worksheets
- Farm Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Are you my Mother? 13 Farm Animal Puzzles
- Farm Sight Word Reader
- Cutting Practice Down on the Farm
- Take a virtual fieldtrip on a Historic Farm
- Farm Creative Writing Prompts
- C is for Cow Farm Unit
- HUGE 220+ Farm Unit for Kids with life cycles, experiments, math, literacy, and more!
Download Nocturnal Animal Game for kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!