Fall is a fun time of the year as it creates lots of fun learning opportunities for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers. This super cute and free printable Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets contain a HUGE variety of themed worksheets for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students to practice literacy and math activities while learning about the life cycle of a pumpkin. This is such a fun science worksheet for October!
Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet
Grab this HUGE pumpkin life cycle worksheet pack with over 69 pages of pumpkin themed educational activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students. We’ve included both black and white and colorful activities to learn life cycle of a pumpkin vocabulary terms, creative writing prompts, find the letter, pumpkin letter matching, grammar cut and paste worksheet, graphing, what time is it clock practice, I spy pumpkins, addition, skip counting puzzles, and so many other fun themed pumpkin math worksheets and pumpkin literacy printables!
Life cycle of a pumpkin worksheet
Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet Free
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle – Write the life cycle in order.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle – Cut and Paste in order.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
Pumpkin Life Cycle Printable
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Write the Words – Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Color / Colour by Number – Color the pictures, using the correct colors.
- Counting Sequence – Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s.
- What I Know about Pumpkins – Record what you already know about Pumpkins.
- What I want to learn about Pumpkins – Record what you want to learn about Pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Writing Pages – Students can research each part of the pumpkin life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Pumpkins be ready to harvest? – Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
Free pumpkin life cycle worksheet
- Let’s Add! – Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! – Subtract and write the answers.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Pumpkins Can, Have and Are – Write about the unique features that pumpkins have in each column.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Word Search – Can you find all the words?
- I can grow and pumpkin… – Research how to grow pumpkins and write the steps on how it is done.
- Nouns or Verbs? – Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
- My Favourite Pumpkin Recipe – What is your favourite pumpkin recipe? Write it out and then make it.
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
Download Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.