In less than 5 minutes you can have this delicious, fall themed candy corn playdough. This edible playdough is super quick and easy to make, fun to play with during October and November, plus it uses fall favorite candy corn candy! Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students will love playing with this easy Playdough Recipe that is made from candy corn!
Candy Corn Playdough
This Edible Candy Corn Playdough Recipe is sure to be your new fall favorite! It is made with actual candy corn and is completely EDIBLE!
Candy Corn Activities
Looking for more candy corn activities for kids? You will love all these creative ideas!
- Free Candy Corn Words
- Candy Corn Edible Playdough
- Addition and Subtraction Candy Corn Math
- Phonics Puzzles with a fun Candy Corn Theme for Fall
- 28 Candy Corn Activities for Kids
- EPIC Candy Corn Popsicle Stick Catapults
- Candy Corn Multiplication and Division Puzzles
- Counting Candy Corn Puzzles
- Candy Corn Turkey Count and Trace
- Why do leaves change color in the fall experiment
- Simple Fall Coloring Pages, cute Fall Playdough Mats, Fall I Spy Printable, Fall do a dot printables, and over 200 fall crafts for kids of all ages!
- September Activities for Kids, September Crafts, October Activities for Kids, October Crafts, November Activities for Kids, November Crafts
- APPLE – Skittle Apple Experiment, fun Apple Volcano for September, amazing Apple Pie Playdough, gorgeous Apple Slime, or melting Apple Science Experiment, How to Make Fluffy Slime or this Laffy Taffy Inspired Apple Slime, and lots of apple crafts and activities
- LEAF – Beautiful Leaf Printing Activity, wreath craft with free leaf template, beautiful leaf art, yarn-wrapped leaf crafts for preschoolers, Kadinsky fall inspired art, and more leaf crafts for preschoolers
- PUMPKIN – EPIC Pumpkin Volcano, Spookley the Square Pumpkin Activities with playdough recipe, Exploding Pumpkin Experiment, parts of a pumpkin craft and worksheet, the BEST Pumpkin Slime, or all pumpkin activities / crafts / experiments / printables
- CANDY CORN edible slime Candy Corn Craft, Alphabet candy corn printable, multiplication candy corn math, candy corn addition and subtraction puzzles
- SPIDER – White Slime or Spider Math Activities for Preschoolers
- TURKEY – Slime Thanksgiving Activities for Preschoolers, melting turkey Thanksgiving Science, magic milk Turkey Science experiment, outrageously Fun The Great Turkey Race Activities, easy skittle Turkey Science, and lots more turkey activities for kids of all ages
- Alphabet Candy Corn Fall Activities for Kindergarten, Alphabet Fall Printable, Free Printable Fall Word Searches
- Color by Letter Fall Worksheets or Fall Color by Number plus apple themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphabet Apple Activities for Preschoolers, scarecrow Short O Words Printable, or Fall Sight Words Game
- Nonsense Words Fall Activities for Kindergarten, Beginning Blends Fall Activity,
- Syllable Clip Cards Fall Activity for Kindergarten, FREE Fall Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree or Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Printable Scarecrow Pronoun Game, Scarecrow Worksheets Pack, Free Fall Writing Prompts
- Fall Sequencing Cards and Sequencing Worksheets, Letter Matching Leaf Printable Activity
- Fall Leaves Printable Letter Matching Activity, Color Words Fall Emergent Reader
- Counting Fall Worksheets for Preschoolers , Skip Counting Fall Math Worksheets, or Acorn Counting Game
- Multiplication Candy Corn Math , Addition/Subtraction Candy Corn Math, or Fall Math Number Puzzles
- Count and Clip Fall Math Activities for Preschoolers (or this pumpkin set)
- Fall Math Counting Crows Activity or Fall Activities sorting pretty leaves by shape
- Addition Fall Worksheets with Stickers, alphabet fall worksheets, number fall worksheets, or color recognition fall worksheets, Fall Unifix cube pattern cards
- Printable Fall Number Game for Preschoolers or Number Tracing Fall Worksheets
- Fall Counting Cube Activity or Pumpkin Numbers 1-20 Worksheets
We just did this with my 10, 7 and 4 year-olds. So fun!!