Kids will have fun practicing tracing letters and matching items with the same beginning sound with these FREE Pumpkin PIe Alphabet Puzzles.
FREE Alphabet Printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Alphabet Mini Books
- Free Alphabet Mazes
- Find and Trace the Alphabet
- Printable Alphabet Cut & Paste Books
- Cute Alphabet Hats
- Simple Alphabet Dot-to-Dots
- Printable Alphabet Letter Find
- Alphabet Sounds BINGO
- Free Alphabet Duplo Mats
- Hands-on Alphabet Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
This pumpkin alphabet activity is a fun way for kids to practice tracing upper and lowercase letters while learning about the sounds letters make. Start by printing in color and laminate for durability and to make it a reusable trace and erase activity.
To prepare this clever alphabet tracing activity for preschool and kindergarten age kids simply cut the pie out and then cut each pie into 3 slices along the solid lines. This is a perfect educational activity for October and Thanksgiving in November.
HINT: For this activity, you can use just one pie, several pies, or all pies at once depending on how difficult you want to make the literacy activity.
Kindergartners will put the pies back together. They will need the uppercase letter, matching lowercase letter, and a picture of an item that starts with the same featured letter.
Finally, students can practice making letters by tracing alphabet letters on the pie slices.
Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
This educational pumpkin activity for prek, kindergarten, and first grade age kids is perfect for a math center in October to practice again and again as s trace and erase math activity.
- Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace is a fun way to learn with this classic fall candy
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Mats
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Words game
Download Pumpkin Pie Alphabet Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!