I’m a big fan of Sensory Play with little kids, but don’t really like wasting or storing lots of ingredients.
This Pumpkin Cloud Dough is perfect because you play and then eat it!
Pumpkin Cloud Dough Recipe
This activity is super simple – my favorite kind. We picked up a pumpkin cake mix which formed a wonderful cloud dough consistency. We put it in a storage container that was big enough to play in and to later mix it up in too.
Fall Cloud Dough Sensory Play for Toddler and Preschoolers
Eat the Pumpkin Cloud Dough
When the my kids were done playing with the cloud dough we added in the wet ingredients on the package directions – oil and water. (Note: I added about 1/4 cup less liquid to make up for any cloud dough that had spilled and was now on my kids faces, clothes, and floor.)
More Fall Fun for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- 36 Pumpkin Crafts and Kids Activities
- October Family Meal Plan (FREE plan, groceries & weekly grocery list)
- Glow in the Dark Spider Web
- Pumpkin Crispy Snack for Kids
- Caramelized Pumpkin Seed Recipe
- Fall Sensory Bin
- Reading the Easy Way: Preschool – 12 week sight word reading program for preschoolers that includes 5 games, worksheets including color by sight word, readers and more!