Kids will have fun practicing homophones with these free printable pumpkin homophone puzzles.
FREE Fall Worksheets & Activities for Kindergartners
- Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- Fall Leaf Story Time with printable
- Scarecrow Worksheets for Kids
- 200 Fall Crafts for Kids
- Fall Syllable Clip Cards
- 24 Fall Books for Kids
- Acorn Number Bonds Worksheets
- Fun Fall Counting Worksheets
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Leaf Printing with Markers
- Free Fall Playdough Number Mats
- Fall Color Words Emergent Readers
- Fun Fall Unit Study
Pumpkin Homophone Puzzles
Simply print in color on cardstock or laminate for durability. Then cut along the dotted lines to not only cut out the pumpkins, but make them into puzzles.
If you print them front and back the name of the picture will appear on the back of the puzzle piece too in case kids get stuck with what a picture is.
These are simple to make and LOW PREP!
Students will then match pumpkin halve so they have a pair of homophones – the word sounds the same, but it is spelled differently and means different things.
Download Pumpkin Homophone Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!