I love fall. I love it when we are finally given relief from the 90-degree heat and extreme humidity. The cool breeze that beacons us outside to enjoy the bright colors on the trees, adds to all the fun! These FREE Fall Themed Adding Printable are a fun way for kids to practice addition. This is a fun fall adding worksheet for preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students.
So today, we are celebrating the cooling temperature, changing leave colors, and the time to pick pumpkins with a free adding printable. It is perfect for fall and working on adding within 10.
Fall Themed Adding Printable
Because Fall is so beautiful, with so many fun things to do, this fall themed adding printable is no-prep so you can spend more time laying and learning!
First, print off the pages. Then, gather up some crayons and pencils and you are good to go!
The first step is the most fun! Coloring!!! Our little kiddos get to spend time coloring in fun fall pictures like pumpkins and scarecrows before the counting and adding begin.
Next, it is time to get down to work.
- The first step is to count the items in the first box, and to write that number under the pictures.
- We then move unto the second box, and once again we count the pictures that were colored and write the number in the box.
- Now comes the most important part. Adding. We add up all the items we colored in and write that number in the last box of the row.
Depending on the level of your little ones, you can make this as easy or as challenging as you want.
Some of our babies need to simply count the objects and know that is how you add. Others may be ready for a little more.
If you happen to have the later, you could try to have them practice counting on.
Let’s say we have four scarecrows. We would want our child to say four (without counting four scarecrows) and then start counting the next scarecrows moving up from 4….5. There are five scarecrows!!!
Need some other adding activities? You might like Adding Within 5 Bingo, Adding to 10 With Conversation Hearts or other candy, or Adding Within 20 Using M&M’s.
Fall Activities for Preschool
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Number Mats
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Printable Leaves Fall Wreath Craft
- Leaf Printing with Markers – fun Fall Crafts for Preschool
Download Free Fall Themed Adding Printable
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.