Don’t you just love fall? The crisp, cool air… the colorful leaves… the new school supplies… there’s just something special about this time of year. Celebrate this beautiful season with your kids with some fun kids activities and these Fall Books for Kids.
There are so many wonderful children’s picture books celebrating this colorful season.
You can cuddle up together and read about the changing leaves (and learn why they change color!), the fruitful harvest of the season, and how animals prepare for winter, among other interesting topics. Use these picture books for kids to learn about Autumn and celebrate the season. You’re sure to find some new favorite books about Fall!
These are great reads for Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids! Perfect to read together as a family.
Fall Books for Kids
- How do Apples Grow? By Betsy Maestro
- Apples and Pumpkins by Anne Rockwell
- Too Many Pumpkins by Linda White
- Why do Leaves Change Color? by Betsy Maestro
- From Seed to Pumpkin by Wendy Pfeffer
- Fletcher and the Falling Leaves by Julia Rawlinson
- Look what I did with a leaf! by Morteza E. Sohi
- Autumn is Here! by Heidi Pross Gray
- The Pumpkin Book by Gail Gibbons
- The Seasons of Arnold’s Apple Tree by Gail Gibbons
- In November by Cynthia Rylant
- Nuts to You! by Lois Ehlert
- We’re Going on a Leaf Hunt by Steve Metzger
- Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert
- Mouse’s First Fall by Lauren Thompson
- Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf by Lois Ehlert
- The Biggest Pumpkin Ever by Steven Kroll
- Leaf Jumpers by Carole Gerber
- Pumpkin Circle by George Levenson
- Scarecrow by Cynthia Rylant
- The Apple Pie Tree by Zoe Hall
- The Little Scarecrow Boy by Margaret Wise Brown
- Animals in Fall by Martha E. H. Rustad
- Ten Red Apples by Pat Hutchins
Leave me a comment and tell me about your favorite books about Fall! Looking for more fun Fall activities? Check out these fall activities for kids: