Here is a super cute fall craft for kids using packing peanuts! This simple to make Styrofoam Peanuts Fall Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers uses red, orange, yellow, brown, and green leaves to make a colorful 3d craft. This autumn craft produces such beautiful results with a unique look and texture that is fun to play. Great for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students.
Fall Crafts for Kids
Kids will have fun celebrating fall with this super cute fall leaf craft for kids! This styrofoam packing peanuts crafts shows you how to dye packing peanuts to create a truly unique and beautiful autumn craft for kids. The fall tree craft features packing peanut leaves in red, yellow, and orange to make a really pretty, fun-to-make, and easy fall craft for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler -your children will love this super cute, unique fall craft for kids. It is easy to make and produces stunning results.
how to color packing peanuts
We used our powdered tempera paint and mixed it with water in several spray bottles. Just a couple tablespoons plus a couple cups of water and shake well.
Lay out packing peanuts on a covered surface. You may also want to make sure your child’s clothes are protected. Now spray the peanuts to saturate the peanuts; this will allow you to get a really deep, intense color. We used brown, orange, yellow, red, and green to feature all the pretty colors of fall.
Now let packing peanuts dry thoroughly. It will take 3 hours or so.
Fall Tree Craft for Kids
Fall tree craft for kids
On an oversized piece of paper we used glue to affix strips of brown construction paper to make a tree trunk and branches.
Fall Crafts for toddlers
Now let your kiddo squirt liquid glue where they want to stick their Styrofoam peanut leaves. Then just press them in the glue. Allow the glue to dry and harden.
Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
She is so proud of her beautiful fall tree craft she made herself!
Fall Activities for Preschool
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!