Kids will feel official and play for hours when you add these super CUTE , free printable doctor pretend play to their pretend play! 8-page set to encourage creativity in toddlers, preschoolers, prek, kindergartners, and grade 1.
Free printable doctor pretend play
Does anyone need a doctor? Kids love pretending to be doctors as they engage in age appropriate dramatic play. They love listening to your heart with a stethoscope, taking blood pressure with the cuff they get to pump, finding your temperature with a thermometer, hitting your knee, looking in your ear, and mostly – giving shots! It is healthy for your baby, toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade child to act out what they experience. It helps them process their feelings, anxiety over going to the doctors office, and awe of the nice dr in the white coat who sticks a tongue depressor in their mouth and asks them to say “ah”. These super cute free printable doctor pretend play will help kids feel like real doctors!
We all played with the fisher price doctor kit growing up, and now their are lots of choices for doctor kits on the market (or at garage sales). But one thing that is rarely included is all the fun extras like eye chart, prescription pad, check-up checklist, band-aids, and more. So we whipped up this free printable pack filled with 8 pages to encourage creativity as your children enjoy Doctor Pretend Play.
Doctor pretend play printables
Preschool Doctor Theme Printables
Playing doctor is something I think most kids have or will do. I remember playing doctor when I was little and I of course played with my own kids. Pretend play is not just play, though. There are benefits that we may not even think about. These benefits make this Doctor Pretend Play Printable Set even more exciting!
Pretend play is fantastic for helping children strengthen skills, develop and grow. Dramatic play can help:
- strengthen social development skills
- help build language development
- emotional development
- critical thinking
- fine and gross motor skills
Doctor printables for preschool
This free doctor printables set includes all the printables that you will need to set up a doctor’s office pretend play center for your kids. You will want to have a pencil, pen, crayon, or marker on hand for your child to fill out the doctor forms. Now set out the printables, a kids doctor kit, and some optional items if you like such as: Bandaids, Cotton Balls & Q-tips, or an official looking clipboard. Your are ready for loads of fun all morning long as you pretend play.
- Patient Information: This sheet is the basic information that a doctor needs about a patient. This includes such questions as name, age, birthday, height and weight, eye and hair color, and allergies. There is also a portion for vitals like blood pressure, heart rate, temperature and vision score.
- Patient Checklist: This is a place where the doctor or nurse can record what symptoms the patient has. There is also a black and white bear where the location of pain or affliction can be recorded. The bottom of the sheet includes the tests or procedures that are suggested.
- pretend play doctor printablesEye Chart: Just like an eye chart at the eye doctor, this eye chart can be hung up and read from across the room.
- Prescription Forms: If medicine is required treatment, there are prescription forms for the patient to take to the pharmacist.
- Name Tags: There are name tags for doctors and nurses. We included some with pictures of doctors and nurses on it, while there are two that are blank. Children could draw in their own picture in this space.
- Accessories: If you don’t have doctor tool toys, we have included bandaids, cups of medicine, thermometer, a ear/nose/throat magnifying tool, and more!
All of these printables are perfect for kids to use on their own or in a small group. You can print as many as you need or my suggestion would be to laminate the pieces. This way they can be used with a dry erase marker and used over and over again!
Community Helpers Activities
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Doctor Worksheets for Kids
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Lego All About Me Worksheet
- United States Coloring Pages – one page per state to learn about the state you live in
- Continents for Kids printable book
- 16 Countries for Kids Country Study Printable Books
- Community Heroes Lego Challenge
- Free Printable Community Signs Worksheets
- Community Helpers Crafts and Activities
- Printable Community Helper Writing Prompts
- Community Helpers Book Printable
- Doctor Pretend Play Printables
- Community Helpers Printable Wheel
- Construction Activities and Printables for Kids
- Farm Activities and Printables for Kids
Doctor Dramatic Play Printables Free
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!