Kids will feel official and play for hours when you add these super CUTE doctor dramatic play printables free to their pretend play! This 8-page set of preschool doctor theme printables encourages creativity in toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. So grab your doctor kit, coat, a patient, and these free printable play doctor sheets. Simply print pretend play doctor printables and you are ready to play!
Free printable doctor pretend play
Does anyone need a doctor? Kids love pretending to be doctors as they engage in age appropriate dramatic play. They love listening to your heart with a stethoscope, taking blood pressure with the cuff they get to pump, finding your temperature with a thermometer, hitting your knee, looking in your ear, and mostly – giving shots! It is healthy for your baby, toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade child to act out what they experience. It helps them process their feelings, anxiety over going to the doctors office, and awe of the nice dr in the white coat who sticks a tongue depressor in their mouth and asks them to say “ah”. These super cute free printable doctor pretend play will help kids feel like real doctors!
We all played with the fisher price doctor kit growing up, and now their are lots of choices for doctor kits on the market (or at garage sales). But one thing that is rarely included is all the fun extras like eye chart, prescription pad, check-up checklist, band-aids, and more. So we whipped up this free printable pack filled with 8 pages to encourage creativity as your children enjoy Doctor Pretend Play.
Doctor dramatic play printables free
Doctor’s office dramatic play free printables
Playing doctor is something I think most kids have or will do. I remember playing doctor when I was little and I of course played with my own kids. Pretend play is not just play, though. There are benefits that we may not even think about. These benefits make this Doctor Pretend Play Printable Set even more exciting!
Preschool doctor theme printables
Pretend play is fantastic for helping children strengthen skills, develop and grow. Dramatic play can help:
- strengthen social development skills
- help build language development
- emotional development
- critical thinking
- fine and gross motor skills
Dramatic play doctor’s office free printables
This free doctor printables set includes all the printables that you will need to set up a doctor’s office pretend play center for your kids. You will want to have a pencil, pen, crayon, or marker on hand for your child to fill out the doctor forms. Now set out the printables, a kids doctor kit, and some optional items if you like such as: Bandaids, Cotton Balls & Q-tips, or an official looking clipboard. Your are ready for loads of fun all morning long as you pretend play.
Free printable play doctor sheets
- Patient Information: This sheet is the basic information that a doctor needs about a patient. This includes such questions as name, age, birthday, height and weight, eye and hair color, and allergies. There is also a portion for vitals like blood pressure, heart rate, temperature and vision score.
- Patient Checklist: This is a place where the doctor or nurse can record what symptoms the patient has. There is also a black and white bear where the location of pain or affliction can be recorded. The bottom of the sheet includes the tests or procedures that are suggested.
- pretend play doctor printablesEye Chart: Just like an eye chart at the eye doctor, this eye chart can be hung up and read from across the room.
- Prescription Forms: If medicine is required treatment, there are prescription forms for the patient to take to the pharmacist.
- Name Tags: There are name tags for doctors and nurses. We included some with pictures of doctors and nurses on it, while there are two that are blank. Children could draw in their own picture in this space.
- Accessories: If you don’t have doctor tool toys, we have included bandaids, cups of medicine, thermometer, a ear/nose/throat magnifying tool, and more!
All of these printables are perfect for kids to use on their own or in a small group. You can print as many as you need or my suggestion would be to laminate the pieces. This way they can be used with a dry erase marker and used over and over again!
Community Helpers Activities
- Community Helpers Crafts, Activities, Projects, Science Activities, and more
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Community Helpers Worksheets for Kids
- Printable Community Helper Writing Prompt Worksheets
- Doctor Pretend Play Printables
- Free Printables for Zoo Dramatic Play
- Community Helpers Printables Wheel
- Handy Community Signs Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheet to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- Free Printable Community Helpers Matching Game
- Doctor Worksheets for kids to learn about hospital workers while practicing math and literacy skills
- Hands-on Community Helpers STEM Activities
- See lots of community helpers preschool theme ideas
- Construction Activities and Printables for Kids
- Farm Activities and Printables for Kids
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Lego All About Me Worksheet
- Hands-on, FreeShape Pattern Block Templates
- Learning Shapes for Preschoolers with popsicle sticks and task cards
- Fingerprint Counting Printables
- FREE Printable Alphabet Book pdf
- Alphabet Strip
- Over 3000 Free Preschool Worksheets age 3-4
- Scissor Practice Sheets for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Cute Princess Worksheets to work on math and literacy skills
- Free Country Coloring Pages
- Goldfish Counting Printable
- Ocean Worksheets to practice letters, counting, and more
- Free Printable Superhero Worksheets
- Pirate Alphabet Worksheets
- FREE Preschool coloring pages pdf
- Clever Preschool Math
- Super Cute Letter Recognition Worksheets A to Z
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- DIY Foam Paint for Kids
- EASY Science Activities for Preschoolers
- 100 ABC Games that are Outrageously FUN
- Baking Soda Slime
- Watermelon Slime Activity
- Glow in the Dark Fairy Jar
- Color Changing FLowers Experiment
- Easy-to-Make Balloon Hovercraft
- Super Cool Scribble Draw Bot
- Edible Peanut Butter Playdough
- Amaze Kids with this Leak Proof Bag Science Experiment
- Race Track Pool Noodle Activity
- Starry Night Project with Tin Foil
- DIY Foosball Table
- Lots of fantastic Books for Preschoolers
- Fizzy Planets Solar System Project
- Free Printable Doctor Pretend Play
Pretend play doctor printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to grab their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!