If your toddler, preschool, or kindergartner is eager to work with scissors here is some simple cutting practice preschool worksheets.
More Preschool Learning Activities
- Alphabet Ideas Page
- Preschool Coloring Pages
- Super Hero Worksheets
- Frozen Worksheets for Kids
- Alphabet Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Playdough Alphabet Mats
Kids love cutting! I think it must be the little mess of scrap paper everywhere (wink!)
But whatever it is, kids love practicing cutting. And that’s a good thing because learning to cut can often times be challenging as toddler, preschool, and even Kindergarten fine motor skills aren’t always ready.
Simple Printable Scissor Cutting Practice
- Get kid safe scissors so they don’t get hurt (or hurt others!)
- Use scissor practice worksheets (like the free ones linked below)
- Give them lots of opportunity to practice in the real world: cutting out coupons, cutting out pictures from a magazine to make a collage, and more.
To use the cutting practice pages just print and cut into strips. Give strips to your child and allow them to cut along the dotted lines.
Download FREE Simple Scissor Practice Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share this resource please share a link to this page)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!