These free printable Alphabet Coloring Pages are a fun, gently way to introduce kids to alphabet letters and the sounds they make.
Phonics Coloring Pages
I created 26 alphabet sheet to help my Preschool and Kindergarten age student get a gentle introduction to phonics as they color pictures based on their beginning sounds. These are also a wonderful way to build vocabulary and work on those oh-so-important fine motor skills they’ll need to develop to write letters.
Preschool and Kindergarten age kids need lots of practice to learn their letters.
Alphabet Coloring Pages
These ABC Coloring Pages are a no prep, educational activity to help kids learn their letters and the sounds they make. Both classroom teachers, parents and homeschoolers will love the extra alphabet practice kids will get; perfect for extra seatwork, alphabet centers, seat work, summer learning, homework, and more!
Start off by scrolling to the bottom of the post and entering your email address in the box. For current subscribers that will confirm your subscription and release the pdf file immediately to email inbox. If you are new to our free newseltter, it will add yout to our mailing list and also send you the file to download and print.
You can print all 26 alphabet pages, or just the letter of the week you are working on at th emoment. Simply print in black and white and set out with crayons, markers, colored pencils, or any other material you like to you with your young learners.
ABC Coloring Pages
Included in this free printable alphabet coloring pages are 26 alphabet sheets (from A to Z) featuring UPPERCASE letters. Each of these preschool alphabet printables:
- Reinforces or Introduces Phonics as children learn to listen for the sound at the beginning of the word
- Builds Vocabulary
- Strengthens fine motor skills
- includes a list of the included pictures for your convenience
Looking for some other fun ways to practice letters? Kids will love practicing the alphabet while making these Alphabet Kites. Or perhaps they’d rather complete an alphabet picture while working on one to one correspondence and color matching with these Free Fruit Loop Alphabet Snack Mats. Or practice a variety of alphabet skills using these adorable, Free Alphabet Worksheets.
Alphabet Worksheets for Kids
I have lots more FREE Alphabet Worksheets depending on what you are looking for:
- Simple Uppercase Alphabet Pages – large picture and practice writing several capital letters
- Alphabet Handwriting Worksheets – lots of practice writing upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Playdough Mats – great for strengthening fine motor skills with writng practice at the bottom
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats – practice making letters with blocks
- A to Z Letter Find – super cute kindergarten worksheet for working on letter recognition
- FREE Letter Identification Worksheets – each of these super cute pages from A to Z has a different theme
- Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables – simple worksheets that use do a dot markers to practice making upper and lowercase letters
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Alphabet Coloring Pages
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!