Get ready for some really fun, clever, and easy-to-use Sunday School crafts for lessons on Abraham. These are perfect for preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
Old Testament Lessons
- Nahum Prophet to Nineveh Craft (K-3rd)
- Prophet Ezekiel Pinwheel Craft (K-3rd)
- Daniel & the Lion’s Den Lion Pillow Craft (K-3rd)
- Shadrack, Mishak & Abednigo Fiery Furnace Craft
- Zerubbabel Leads the Israelites Home Pennant
- Zechariah Lampstand Craft
- Nehemiah Inspects the Wall
- Old Testament Kings Review Activity (K-4th)
Kids will have fun learning about Abraham in this fun, hands on Abraham Bible Lessons. Lots of ideas for preschool, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade kids.
Abraham and Isaac Craft
We use this free template to make this super cute and easy to make Abraham and Isaac Offering Craft.
Abraham Star Craft
This is such a fun, easy to make star craft. Just print this template on cardstock. Then wrap yarn around and around the star shape to make a pretty window or tree ornament.
Abraham in the Bible Activities
For the Sunday school lesson we talked about when God told him he’d have as many descendants as stars in the sky we started with having the kids make a large star collage (star stickers, glitter pens, painting, markers, and more!)